The romeo and juliet game

Flame

Me > You
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
in this game we going to tell the Romeo and Juliet gbatemp style from much of it from our memory .

ill start.

in fair gbatemp, where we tell our story of three lovers @Flame, @AmandaRose and your mum.

old beef, between console peasants. haters hate one another. star crossed lovers take they life... no continue.

then some bullshit about how beefing is sad what what not. now we tell the story before the lock of the thread..

notes:-
Flame is Sony family
Amanda is Nintendo family
your mum is Microsoft family

https://www.playshakespeare.com/romeo-and-juliet/scenes/330-act-i-prologue - this could help with memory bit

Last edited by Flame,

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
i dont think it matters. you both die horribly.

seriously though, this is a sad story. i cry

"Drowned" in Alcohol........yes......terrible and sooooo sad.....
weinen.gif

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
@AmandaRose Capuleto loved @Flame Montesco but their families hated each other.
In fact, Montescos and Capuletos have been fighting since prehistorik times because Capuletos hunted down a T-Rex for breakfast and Montescos stole it in front of their own eyes!
Unfortunately for Amanda and Flame, this has never been forgotten, which has lead to them hidding their love.
One day, Your mom told AmandaJaneRose Capuleto that she should pretend to play dead, and that Flame Montesco would pick her up later.
So AmandaJaneRose ate some bloody pancakes fulled with bullshit, as you know, Amanda is allergic to bullshit.
But this bullshit was way too much to handle for her small body, and so she died instead... due anafilactic shock!
Your mom thought that she was playing, so she screamed:
- She's dead! She's dead!
- She's dead? Let's see... -slaps Amanda but there's no response-.
- Oh no! She's dead! She's dead!
And someone else comes and asks:
- She's dead? Let's see... -slaps Amanda but there's no response, again-.
And half temp did the same, just to make sure she was dead, and we never had an answer... until Flame came.
He screamed:
- She's dead? Let's see... -slaps Amanda but there's no response, once again-.

Flame then, decided to kill himself in order to be with Amanda, so he killed himself abusing his own mod powers.
- Wait, it's all bullshit?
- Always has been ... -This message by Flame has been removed from public view by Flame, Yesterday at 11:91PMAM-

Our mustachioed hero killed himself, and his cold metal husk lies before Amanda.

But oh no! Amanda wakes up!
She wasn't dead at all! Because the power of God Jesus Christ revived her, and she's stronger than ever before.
So she dressed up, got make up and went to a party where she met a multi-millionare doctor called Francisco and then they got married.

The end.

Last edited by JuanMena,

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
again?

Again!

AGAIN!

when did i lose my 1st one?
You know that time in your early 20s when you wondered if she was into you but didn't go for it. She was. I have visited alternate realities and timelines (usually check on GBAtemp in them to see how different things are) and... yeah.
Too bad. She was cute and seems like you enjoyed her company.

If we are quoting old poets I guess
Tis better to have loved and lost than realise you missed on a good deal.

Flame

Me > You
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
No need to worry I am very much still alive :)

You know that time in your early 20s when you wondered if she was into you but didn't go for it. She was. I have visited alternate realities and timelines (usually check on GBAtemp in them to see how different things are) and... yeah.
Too bad. She was cute and seems like you enjoyed her company.

If we are quoting old poets I guess
Tis better to have loved and lost than realise you missed on a good deal.

this post are an oxymoron.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
this post are an oxymoron.
Not really. AmandaRose is presumably arguing from a perspective of things need to happen to count.
I am arguing that a deviation from form caused you to miss out on a good thing aka the investor/accountant play.
Or if you prefer if you played the lottery every week but the one you didn't then your numbers came up did you lose? Technically you did not play but most people would be rather annoyed. Alternatively if you earned 10000 but could have earned 100000 for the same amount of time and energy invested you could be said to have lost 90000 by some interpretations.

Flame

Me > You
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Not really. AmandaRose is presumably arguing from a perspective of things need to happen to count.
I am arguing that a deviation from form caused you to miss out on a good thing aka the investor/accountant play.
Or if you prefer if you played the lottery every week but the one you didn't then your numbers came up did you lose? Technically you did not play but most people would be rather annoyed. Alternatively if you earned 10000 but could have earned 100000 for the same amount of time and energy invested you could be said to have lost 90000 by some interpretations.

so you're telling me i have a chance

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse