Gaming The Revolution Is Coming! Wee!

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
One of the tanks in Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime is called "Dragon Quest Swords" and then the little fun sentence below it says "The Revolution Is Coming! Wee!" Yes, the Wee was actually in blue too. Square-Enix has a game coming out for the Wii called "Dragon Quest Swords: The Masked Queen And The Tower Of Mirrors". I just found this interesting. Wee! obviously refers to Wii, and the Revolution the codename of the system. Sounds like Square-Enix really does like the Wii. Hopefully they stay with that train of thinking.

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
One of the tanks in Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime is called "Dragon Quest Swords" and then the little fun sentence below it says "The Revolution Is Coming! Wee!" Yes, the Wee was actually in blue too. Square-Enix has a game coming out for the Wii called "Dragon Quest Swords: The Masked Queen And The Tower Of Mirrors". I just found this interesting. Wee! obviously refers to Wii, and the Revolution the codename of the system. Sounds like Square-Enix really does like the Wii. Hopefully they stay with that train of thinking.

I'm not sure about S-E sticking to the Wii. It seems like the "punslators" just ran out of puns and decided to do that.

Oh and a new thread for this specific reference? Here's a few more I listed or rather hinted (play the game if you want to see it) from the release thread...

Really good game , lots reference to DQ8
smile.gif

i really laught when i saw the description of the Wooden Club
tongue.gif

Yeah the puns and reference to S-E games are great. Well I'm kinda tired of them already after seeing them alot. I love how the Cactiballs looking like Cactuars when they're squashed, the DS Swords Wii reference, "Crystal Chronicler", Splodgey/Dodgey Dave, Dhoulmagus Underpants (lol), Ducktor Cid of course, "Morrie Morrie" (pun on Morrie from DQ8 and Morimori from the game's Japanese title), Trode
smile.gif
... damn I can't list them all and those are just the S-E references. The puns are ;-;... anyway, just ordered the Japanese version yesterday since I just realized this game is worth it, can't wait to see the Japanese puns too. lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo