• Replies 2
  • Likes 3

CORE

3:16
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Such a shame they deactivated it after Halo 4 with Halo 2 Anniversary Remake Amanda Keyes gained 20 or so years off age on XBOXONE.

I guess since Gaming on XBOX is supposedly Matured so did she just she looked way better in Halo 3 oh wait now she looks nothing like herself in Halo 3 but original Halo 2 she looks much like herself in Halo 3 so I guess maybe Halo 3 Anniversary will be a thing on the new XBOX SERIES X.

Then there is Halo 5 No SplitScreen Local COOP to force peeps to buy XBOXLive another XBOXONE and TV if they want to play that went well so did the shitty storyline they put together Cortanna is now bad they had a more meaningful end for her in Halo 4 and now they shit all over it should not have killed her off in the first place.

Who the hell is Sgt in HaloWars he had 117 on his cryopod hinting at he the chief ir original specimen his dna derived from?

HaloWars 2 Windows 10 exclusive You B##***d... HaloWars not why do it with sequel again forcing people into your trash sell your privacy for a Game I told you to F*#* Off! Alright.

F#*#Sake I told you no I wont and should not have to buy books or comics to get what the hell is going on in the story in the franchise it should be in the Game via ingame graphics Cutscene or nice CGI movie style not a still pic with someone talking or worse just text bloody laziness is in a lot of Games now no wonder peeps are going Indy no Passion anymore just Cash Grabs.

Sorry for ranting my Halo frustration in your thread but I feel better now and so do you because I posted in your thread.

Intel CPUs overpriced sometimes x3 times price AMD for small difference x3 times price should be x300% performance IE. AMD 1GHz / Intel 3GHz if not wtf you charging extortion prices for as bad as Apple no no dont get me started on them I I I am sorry no no I behave.

That said Nvida GPUs does have Cudas and seems to be way to go so Kudos.

And I Still cant breath because your Still on my lap:wtf:

Last edited by CORE,

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I am not an Expert but is this so diffcult to activate/de-activate HALO ?

maxresdefault.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM