The price for a new N64 sealed

dwild

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My friend have a new n64 in a pack with Ocarina of Time and a atomic purple controler. He want to sell it but he don't know how much he can get with that.
It's not a normal seal, it's a pack so it's a plastic seal, it can't be a fake seal. Everything is in a PERFECT condition because of the plastic.
Here some picture to let you see:
http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/6200/n64scell5.jpg
http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/5738/n64scell1.jpg

PS: Sorry if a made a mystake in the message, I speak french(but I live in Canada
tongue.gif
it's NTSC) and I'm not good in english...

Sao Mortel

Trophies
Website
shoptemp.com
XP
Country
Canada
Not much more than a used anyways unless you find a collector. find someone familiar with Ebay and have it sell for you that IS your best bet just start the auction at 99C you might have surprises. saying familiar because sellers have to have good feedback to have trust from buyers.

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Hahaha so much good memories with the N64... The first Smash Bros., Mario 64, Lylat Wars,... and the BEST multiplayer game evar : Goldeneye
biggrin.gif

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could probably get a few hundred or more for it with the right buyer on ebay or one of those other spots with buy board like digipress. As that other guy said, hold it a few years when it's more scarce and the price will skyrocket. The fact it's a stock N64 and not some lame color one, with a zelda ocarina game sealed with an added pad in that clam shell plastic -- if it's legit you got a killer package there.

dwild

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sao Mortel said:
Not much more than a used anyways unless you find a collector. find someone familiar with Ebay and have it sell for you that IS your best bet just start the auction at 99C you might have surprises. saying familiar because sellers have to have good feedback to have trust from buyers.
Exactly what we wanted to do but we don't know how much to put for starting bet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end