THE POSSIBLE MEANING OF HRTH!

Kordru

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I was coding a story generator and i accidentally mistyped "frth" (an acronym of fourth) and i typed :hrth:.
Could :hrth: be a mistyped acronym of fourth?
Add your ideas if you want.
hrth.png

Last edited by Kordru,
Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Now I don't think this is what it stands for or anything, but my first thought when parsing those 4 letters is
"Hormone Replacement THerapy"
I thought the same as well :f

Roamin64

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ac·ro·nym
/ˈakrəˌnim/

noun
noun: acronym; plural noun: acronyms
an abbreviation formed from the initial letters of other words and pronounced as a word (e.g. ASCII, NASA ).

Those are not acronyms. They are more like abbreviations, but then again frth is not the abbreviation of fourth , but 4th is.

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ridiculous. That's not even close to what the meaning of hrth is.

The meaning of hrth is something that at this point, only oldschool members would know, and those who are close by association. It's actually got quite a dark history with its origin, which while still OK to be posted on the forum, isn't something that I'd recommend anyone look at if they are easily susceptible to being overwhelmed by intrusive thoughts. Going to spoiler it as a courtesy to anyone who doesn't want to know it, given that warning.

:hrth:

The more you know, I guess...

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ridiculous. That's not even close to what the meaning of hrth is.

The meaning of hrth is something that at this point, only oldschool members would know, and those who are close by association. It's actually got quite a dark history with its origin, which while still OK to be posted on the forum, isn't something that I'd recommend anyone look at if they are easily susceptible to being overwhelmed by intrusive thoughts. Going to spoiler it as a courtesy to anyone who doesn't want to know it, given that warning.

:hrth:

The more you know, I guess...
damn.... I didn't know it was that dark :///

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."