Gaming The Pokémon X/Y Wonder Trade Spaming

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
A real life friend of mine has a friend safari with Chansey, and I ended up catching a ton of 'em to trade.

Some notable trades I got:
- Growlithe
- white Flabebe (I'm going to keep it, I like the flower, actually)
- a ditto (not from FS)
- lvl 1 druggidon (didn't keep it or look at it's IV's actually)

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wonder trades are not completely really random after all. It goes by the passer byers. It wonder trades with who else is wonder trading closest to you. I traded with the same exact person yesterday 9 times in a row threw wonder trading. Of corse I traded those trades in. I don't need 9 pideys

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wonder trades are not completely really random after all. It goes by the passer byers. It wonder trades with who else is wonder trading closest to you. I traded with the same exact person yesterday 9 times in a row threw wonder trading. Of corse I traded those trades in. I don't need 9 pideys
Person closest? I keep wonder trading with people across the globe.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If that's true, Wonder Trading in Kiloude and outside the Day Care would probably give the best results.

I can confirm pokemon with higher stats at lower levels and more variety of them with wonder trades while in Kiloude...like 75% of the time or 3 out of 4 trades are usually better then else were.

D

Deleted User

Gonna start wonder trading off pokemon with pokerus, for the few who don't have it yet.

stephysanrio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey not all trades are bad! I had received a jap pikachu :) a jap bulbasaur which is now a venasaur xD and a few other good ones.
I am looking for a jap ditto. I want shiny pokemon but dunno how to get those :P

stephysanrio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey not all trades are bad! I had received a jap pikachu :) a jap bulbasaur which is now a venasaur xD and a few other good ones.
I am looking for a jap ditto. I want shiny pokemon but dunno how to get those :P

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam

Yeah! :P
pokemon   Tumblr.png

------
Double post btw.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.