The Pokémon HG/SS Help Thread!!!

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Nerdii, Sep 19, 2009.

Sep 19, 2009
  1. Nerdii
    OP

Banned Nerdii Banned

Australia

[​IMG]

Here are some shorter links:
    http://tinyurl.com/pkmnhgsshelp
    http://tinyurl.com/hgsshelp

Hey Everyone!!

This is The Pokémon HG/SS Help Thread!!!

I am dedicated to keeping this up-to-date!

I will edit this post with the questions and answers you post.

The most helpful person on this thread is 'outgum'! I award him with 1 internet!

Request:Oh. Could a mod please sticky this topic. It is a very important topic for most pokemans n00bs!

Announcement: Please look on Serebii (here) before asking questions!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walkthrough Links

How to get onto Route 32

Get EXP Share

Got the 7th badge after the red gyarados. i know i must go to the right, but theres a man blocking the way and everytime i go through he bounces me away and sells me something.

I can't get the 6th Badge. The Gym Leader is never there!

Relaxo is blocking the way. I also can't get the Poke flute. And if I want to go from the house were the way to the Pokemon League is, i cant go because a man is stopping me.

Where to get Moltres

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    outgum's Information Topics:
    HG & SS Gym Leader Re-Battles
    Legendary Guide for Soul Sliver & Heart Gold
    Move Tutors for Soul Silver and Heart Gold!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------CHANGELOG-------

Put this in your sig:
    [​IMG]
    Code:
    [url=http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=180411][img]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/5166/ubda3553.gif[/img][/url]

2. Oh Really?

Member Oh Really? GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Lol I still don't understand how someone could have trouble with Pokemon. One of the most straight foward rpgs.
    And if people are having trouble with it because its in Japanese, why should people help them? To me, if someone doesn't have enough patience to wait a few months for english version, they don't deserve help for the japanese version.

3. Nerdii
    OP

Banned Nerdii Banned

Australia
    this post is a placeholder.

4. _Burai_

Member _Burai_ GBAtemp Regular

Switzerland
    uhh where do you get EXP share?

Edit: Found it.

5. KingdomBlade

Member KingdomBlade Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)

Philippines
    This does not relate to not understanding Japanese. This would probably still apply in the English Version. Oh look! I'm about to break everything you guys said!

So, first off, is it possible to get the Fire Stone Pre-Elite four, I know there's the school boy but it seems pretty limited and rare.

Then, will my ideal team be good?

Meganium
    Pidgeot
    Ampharos
    Herracross
    Slowbro
    Ninetales

6. Bobbystrahler

Newcomer Bobbystrahler Newbie

Germany
    Hey.

Im stuck at Pokemon Heart Gold. Maybe somebody can help me. Im in Kanto now. I have 5 bagdes from Kanto (Cerulean City, Saffron City, Celadon City, Vermilion City and Fuchsia City). But I cant go to Pewter City. Relaxo is blocking the way. And if I want to go from the house were the way to the Pokemon League is, i cant go because a man is stopping me. I also cant get the Poke flute. And when Im going to the Power Plant they are just talking to me. Pls help

7. Nerdii
    OP

Banned Nerdii Banned

Australia
    Please share with us so I can add it.

8. hunter291

Member hunter291 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Germany
    when you cought or killed the red gyarados you get the red scale. give it to mr pokemon (where you first met oak) and you get the exp share.

my question: got the 7th badge after the red gyarados. i know i must go to the right, but theres a man blocking the way and everytime i go through he bounces me away and sells me something.

9. Linh

Newcomer Linh Member

Germany
    In the city, you find a house above the gym (or somewhere else, just check all the houses) You then find lance, who is trying to find the secret entrance, just follow him and clear the hidden place of Team Rocket. Then fly to Goldenroad City, you will have to dress yourself into one of Team Rocket. Just go to the underground. Visit the Radio Station there, just eliminate all Team Rocket guys inside the building. After clearing it, go to the underground and use the key you got, the entrance is on the right side where the door is. Finally, kick those brats in the ass and then you can go to the next gym [​IMG]

10. lolzed

Member lolzed The GBAtemp Pichu

Philippines
    go to goldenrod,radio tower is being invaded by rocket,go to the underground thing and change to rocket uniform and go back to tower to proceed

11. Bobbystrahler

Germany
    @Linh Thanks for your reply. I was at Relaxo and used Pokeflute. But he doesnt wake up. I opened the Pokegear then radio then the Pokeflute. But it doesnt work. How i must do that?

12. Linh

Newcomer Linh Member

Germany
    Just open the Pokeflute and return back to the world menu, you have to click on snorlax while the pokeflute´s still playing

Also einfach die Pokeflutemelodie abspielen dann wieder zurück ins Menü, dann den Relaxo anklicken. Er müsste dann aufwachen, die Melodie musst du aber im Hintergrund immer noch hören können.

13. Bobbystrahler

Germany
    I've done it but it doesnt work. He just continues sleeping. Did I may forget something to do?

Ich habs gemacht aber nichts passiert. Er schläft einfach weiter. Hab ich vllt was vergessen zu machen?

14. creativ

Member creativ GBAtemp Regular

Germany
    @Bobbystrahler
    sollte eigentlich funktionieren wenn du auch den richtigen sender genommen hast
    du musst mit dem touchpen auf dem globus oben in die mitte und dan sollte es gehen

15. Bobbystrahler

Germany
    Ok ich habs endlich geschafft. Vielen dank

16. Lkr

Newcomer Lkr Member

United States
    I have all 8 badges and got the master ball. Girl friend person won't let me go over towards Kanto. what must i do?

17. Acenima

Member Acenima GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    go kill the kimono girls in ecrutek city and then go catch lugia.

18. Nerdii
    OP

Banned Nerdii Banned

Australia
    I have a problem. I can't get the 6th Badge. The Gym Leader is never there!

help!

19. Acenima

Member Acenima GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    you have to go to the lighthouse and talk to her then go to cianwood island and get the medicine then return with the medicine and she will return to the gym

20. TwinBlades

Member TwinBlades GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Korea, South
    I got all 6 badges in khanto I think, I'm about to get rid of snorlax but how do I get to Brock and the Fire gym leader. As well as get rid of the boulder construction in the bug gym leader (ninja girl). Oh and how do I get Ho-oh/Ho?

Thanks, the game graphics are beautiful and brings back memories [​IMG].