www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
SifJar said:
DEFIANT said:
So....Where can I get this??

*ducks thrown wii discs*

I'm fairly sure its not released. But it's not hard to replicate. Just dump a WAD of HBC, extract the banner, use CustomizeMii to put said banner in a WAD and replace whatever images you want (or sounds too I guess) and add this DOL, that will load the title ID JODI: http://www.mediafire.com/?mrnmnzaioyo (You'll still need to have HBC installed with title ID JODI for this to work, but so does the guy in the video, he just doesn't show it)
Thank you, it will get me started in the right direction. I'll see what I can come up with.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DEFIANT said:
SifJar said:
DEFIANT said:
So....Where can I get this??

*ducks thrown wii discs*

I'm fairly sure its not released. But it's not hard to replicate. Just dump a WAD of HBC, extract the banner, use CustomizeMii to put said banner in a WAD and replace whatever images you want (or sounds too I guess) and add this DOL, that will load the title ID JODI: http://www.mediafire.com/?mrnmnzaioyo (You'll still need to have HBC installed with title ID JODI for this to work, but so does the guy in the video, he just doesn't show it)
Thank you, it will get me started in the right direction. I'll see what I can come up with.

Have you checked if the DOL works? Because according to OP it doesn't.

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i installed it but only black screen. do i have to have some special files on my sd card ? is this is forwarder or a channel ? help please xD

zantzue

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hunter291 said:
i installed it but only black screen. do i have to have some special files on my sd card ? is this is forwarder or a channel ? help please xD
What version of The Homebrew Channel have you got installed? This .dol works with newer versions: 1.0.5 and 1.0.6.

zantzue

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hunter291 said:
the newest version.... which dol ? xD i installed your wad
The wad contains a .dol
biggrin.gif
. I've just checked I uploaded the last version. I've installed it again in my Wii and it works fine. No black screen at all...

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i have the latest hbc installed. trying to start the homer or pirate channel only gives me a blackscreen. i have the hbc installed. is that a problem ? and one little improvement. maybe you can add the song "beer you, beer me" to the homer channel xD beer you, beer me, beer me for always xD

zantzue

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hunter291 said:
i have the latest hbc installed. trying to start the homer or pirate channel only gives me a blackscreen. i have the hbc installed. is that a problem ? and one little improvement. maybe you can add the song "beer you, beer me" to the homer channel xD beer you, beer me, beer me for always xD
That's not a problem. Actually, you must have the original HBC installed to load it from this channel. About the Homer channel...will you give me a "Hey you, beer me, beer me for always" sound file download link? I found one but who is the singer? Lionel Richie or Homer?

zantzue

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
XFlak said:
how about making versions that don't have that gay text pop up while forwarding to the JODI HBC

should be easy with the dol and/or source code uploaded HERE
My channels don't show a pop up text while forwarding to the HBC anymore. I changed the boot.dol. It's not the one made by SifJar.

zantzue

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hunter291 said:
so whats important for your channels to work ? i installed them, but only a blackscreen :S
You just have to have installed the last HBC version. You don't need anything else. I don't know what the problem is...
Edit: It seems the problem is the channel loads IOS30 to work. It will give you a black screen if you have latest version of IOS30 installed (stub version). I'll change it to IOS35 and will upload it again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM