Gaming The physical release of Lego City Undercover won't require to download 13GBs

• Thread starter Saiyan Lusitano
  • Start date
  • Views 4,839
  • Replies 74
  • Likes 2

Fire_Slasher

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I thought it was a packaging mistake from the get-go. People were jumping the gun, spelling doom and gloom for cartridges, specially on Youtube.
I was just sitting there quite baffled at the situation lol.

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it doesn't need to the switch isn't competing against them. nintendo is currently competing against itself.
its not competing?

its a console is it not?

if other consoles are on the market, does it not have competition?

and in a sense your right, it doesnt compete with its competition, so its not going to get the big titles third parties release on the other system, so unless your a fan, youve just paid £280 for a console thats going to be limited to the same ole type of games.

lets just put this out there, if the switch was actually a next gen system, it out performed the PS4/XBX1..... just imagine the boost it would get, it would allow devs to release its top titles, it would give gamers that promise it will do better and have that option to play xxx title, thus getting more use...... but nope enjoy the console because you know for a fact nintendo will be first again to release another system just to keep in the market.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It seems as if you only want to see what you want ^^
PC != Switch

sorry if i may be confused but how is it only seeing what i want? or that aimed at who i quoted?

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I think it is competing so much with the xbox/ps4, like milk is competing with cheddar cheese every time I go to the supermarket, you know, both are dairy products.

PS: I think I should get the cheddar, it goes mixes with my coffee.

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you all can class it as what ever you like, nintendo clearly market it as their next gen home console thats a hybrid combining its portable console into one.

so facts are, its both a home console and a portable console, so yes its a games console and it has competition, but it doesnt attempt to compete because nintendo only like to release cheap shit with bs gimmicks to give it hype.

but to the original point, it like the N64 will become expensive if its games require more storage space.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
you all can class it as what ever you like, nintendo clearly market it as their next gen home console thats a hybrid combining its portable console into one.

so facts are, its both a home console and a portable console, so yes its a games console and it has competition, but it doesnt attempt to compete because nintendo only like to release cheap shit with bs gimmicks to give it hype.

but to the original point, it like the N64 will become expensive if its games require more storage space.
True that.
Unless flash based storage keeps steadily dropping in price like during the last decade.

Mr. Wizard

Ending the spread of bullshit one thread at a time
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why does every single thread have to end up in a shit show Switch vs PS4 vs XBone. PC is king, switch is queen because it's portable, and the rest are just peasant wannabes. Get over it already.

Mr. Wizard

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why charge full price for an old game though? Makes no effing sense, and there's no real reason to it. Full price my ass.
It's remastered and being released on 4 different platforms, and it's actually a pretty good game from what I've seen and heard. I've never played it on WiiU so I'm looking forward to it.

When Red Dead Redemption 2 releases on PC I imagine it will cost full price, just like when GTA5 released on PC.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
It's remastered and being released on 4 different platforms, and it's actually a pretty good game from what I've seen and heard. I've never played it on WiiU so I'm looking forward to it.

When Red Dead Redemption 2 releases on PC I imagine it will cost full price, just like when GTA5 released on PC.
Kinda hard to call it a "remaster." It has the same graphics (at least on the Switch), but with two improvements - no gimmicky features and faster loading times.

It'd be more accurate to call it a "Deluxe" edition.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
Remaster the plaster. If anything.
It is the same BS. No additional costs for gameplay redesign, concept proof, art, level design, etc.
Just code porting costs.
Asking for the same money as when it was a new product is nonsense.
Nintendo/WB could do a discount for those that bought the game digitally on the WiiU but that's probably not going to happen.

Mr. Wizard

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Kinda hard to call it a "remaster." It has the same graphics (at least on the Switch), but with two improvements - no gimmicky features and faster loading times.

It'd be more accurate to call it a "Deluxe" edition.
The shaders have been fully redone, it has multiplayer coop, better textures, smoother framerates, shorter loading times. And was officially announced as a remastered edition. But ok.

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
end of the day, only titles like this you'll find on the switch are PS3 titles...... ohh recall the fanboys bragging that Batman had better graphics compared to the PS3/360 version..... erm so it should for a "next gen" console.

id find it very hard to beleive if the switch started getting PS4/XBX1 titles that are superior like Tomb Raider.

itll be a mario wh0re

Last edited by ,
S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
end of the day, only titles like this you'll find on the switch are PS3 titles...... ohh recall the fanboys bragging that Batman had better graphics compared to the PS3/360 version..... erm so it should for a "next gen" console.

id find it very hard to beleive if the switch started getting PS4/XBX1 titles that are superior like Tomb Raider.

itll be a mario wh0re
The PC version is on pre-order for £13ish at CD Keys but as time passes by, the PC Steam version will keep on dropping further more. It's another 'meh' game on the Switch, I mean, it's great but already played it.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The PC version is on pre-order for £13ish at CD Keys but as time passes by, the PC Steam version will keep on dropping further more. It's another 'meh' game on the Switch, I mean, it's great but already played it.

Rather play this than the abortive Has Been Heroes.

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
sorry if i may be confused but how is it only seeing what i want? or that aimed at who i quoted?
Do i really need to explain ^^.
He meant PC games are superior and not Switch but you talk as if he meant the Switch is superior. Which obviously isnt.

Sometimes its better to read what someone wrote before arguing about it ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr