The orange box

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by Digeman, Oct 15, 2007.

1. Digeman
    OP

Digeman GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 5, 2005
    Well I decided to buy the orange box online yesterday through steam and everythingwas going well but when i was about to sleep i noticed the innstalation wasn't done yet, so i left the computer on during the night to let it finish. Well now that i've woken up I noticed that it's still at the same part of the innstalation as when i left it. And now i don't know what to do xD Should i leave the computer on while I'm at school or should i abort and restart the computer? Will the innstallation start again when i boot up steam? [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here's where im at with the innstalation (translation of the text: Creating lokal something-files, preparing team fortress 2 for innstalation.)

Any kind of help is apreciated [​IMG] Thanks!

2. Digeman
    OP

Dec 5, 2005
    Chmon people i'm to paranoid to do anything! [​IMG]

Edit: And school starts in less than 30 minutes [​IMG]

3. imyourxpan

imyourxpan GBAtemp Fan

Oct 1, 2006
    United States
    United States
    i'd abort/cancel it, and then restart the computer and try again. make sure there aren't a lot of programs running and that there isn't any dust on the cd's.

4. Rankio

Rankio GBAtemp Fan

Mar 7, 2007
    United States
    Restart Steam, the install will pick up where it left off. If worse comes to worse, delete the TF2 GFCs in X:\Steam\SteamApps\ folder and restart Steam again.

5. Digeman
    OP

Dec 5, 2005
    Thanks guys! I'll let y'all know how it turns out [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice