The only way to get black ops 2 dlc

Discussion in 'Wii U - Games & Content' started by Subzero100, Jul 4, 2013.

1. Subzero100
    OP

Subzero100 GBAtemp Regular

Jun 5, 2012
    United States
    Im sure everyone knows there is no dlc for the wiiu making that version useless, but i recently found another way to get dlc. That is in form of the pc version that has all the dlc in line with the other versions, and it comes thru the nosteam version with online :) If anyone doesn't know what that is it's basically basically the xboxlive version played thru a steam service from what i gather, and it isn't perfect but its better than nothing. I know i'll be playing buried when it release in a few weeks.

2. Warlord698

Warlord698 GBAtemp Regular

Oct 9, 2007
    United States
    not every Wii U owner with Black Ops 2 has a gaming capable PC, some people only pour their money into consoles....you see the problem with that here

3. Warlord698
    This message by Warlord698 has been removed from public view by Depravo, Jul 9, 2013.
    Jul 4, 2013
  4. Hermpie

Hermpie Member

Newcomer
    Oct 28, 2007
    Netherlands
    we play on wii U cause of the multi player option with 1 device! pc gaming lol! did that 20 years ago..

5. wolf-snake

wolf-snake GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 5, 2009
    Mexico
    you still butthurt about that? get over with. cod dlc is not even that good to begin with. just maps that i'll rather have on the disc already, at least assassins creed 3 and injustice dlc are pretty good