Hacking The official R4i flash card has really been released?

skyoong

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I’ve heard about it from my friend and found something related from dealsniper.com. I’m considering if I should go for NDS Lite or NDSi, does the new US Version NDSi compatible with the R4i card? Anyone can help?

Malboro

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
I think that R4i is not out yet.

But you can just buy DSi and Acekard2i

Flashcart Questions:
QUOTE said:
Q: Can I use my R4, M3 Real, DSTT, Acekard 2, CycloDS, etc. in the DSi?
A: NO! The only ones out that currently work on the DSi are the TTDSi (or is it DSTTi?), Acekard2i, and the EZFlash Vi.

Q: Where can I get some of the latest flashcarts for the DSi?
A: http://dealextreme.com/ - It's trustworthy and has free shipping ^^

Q: Will my AK2i/DSTTi/EZ Flash Vi work on my DS Lite/Phat
A: Yes, currently the "i" flashcarts work on all DS's.

Please read from here more:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=146452

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
R4i is out, also known as R4 Ultra i presume, and why the hell would you want one, go for something more respected like AK2i. P.S is DSi, not NDSi, and to my knowledge all flashcards with i in them work on the DSi so far.

[url=http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=146452

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The REAL R4 team has been dead for quite a while. Anything branded as an R4 now is a fake or clone that is just using the name because of the popularity the original R4 gained during its life and they are cashing in on anyone who doesn't know any better. I wouldn't trust ANY card branded as an R4(insert whatever suffix they're using here) these days.

As far as I know, you only have 3 proper choices for a DSi compatible cart at this time. The AceKard2i, the EZFlashVi and the DSTTi. If you must get a DSi compatible cart now, get one of those.

kevincharles

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
idk about the official one but i know forsure you can get an r4i and it works on ANY DSi. they are pretty cheap too. just go to dealextreme or something for like less than 20 dollars.

NakedFaerie

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
The R4i is not fake and R4 are not dead as I've played with one. (An R4i) it's not called an R4i its just the Updated R4.
I heard there is a black box and a red box version. The black is having problems where the red box version works.

I played with the black box version and it has software problems but it is out and does work.

klopfdreh

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
R4i IS a fake - the card is able to run akaio which is running on acekards for normal. Read the wiki of akaio - team akaio is going to block R4i because it IS a fake

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
NO. Everything labeled as an R4 is either a fake or clone. The R4 Team went 'dead' a long long time ago. They haven't released anything since the second generation R4, and do not intend to release another. People calling their flashcards the 'R4' are just using the brand name, because more people understand what 'R4' means, rather than what flashcard means. The R4i is a big fat clone. Do not buy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: just found out theres osu for nintendo ds