XP
Country
microshit.jpg

The Pi

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
XP was on the bad side of ok but usable however random crashing on all windows os's just annoys me
i_love_ubuntu_button-p145114029453915755tmn2_210.jpg

Big M will die soon, apple will take over for a short time then people will move to linux because of the price of apple desktop/laptops. (5-15 years i think)

Blazikun

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i shouldn't have started this thread. it was a win at first, but not it's being spammed by noobs.

e.g

i love apple!! DIE MICROSOFT! DIE!!!
i *heart* Ubuntu
i love XP lol. i hate vista rofl.
xp ftw.

it's not cool! you're ruining my win thread! stop it!

The Pi

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
pyrosurfer said:
i shouldn't have started this thread. it was a win at first, but not it's being spammed by noobs.
Being a noob has nothing to do with hating microsoft most people here use linux so a microsoft appreciation thread will never go down well.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
pyrosurfer said:
microshit.jpg
I've never encountered a crash that was microsoft's fault. Every BSOD was a buggy third-party driver or hardware error, and likewise every program that's crashed had something wrong with it (or another non-microsoft program interfering with it).

Blaming microsoft when a program running in windows crashes is like blaming ford for getting pregnant in the back of a ford car.

shlong said:
i loved xp...hated vista, they only brought it out because apple released snow leopardMicrosoft has the power of time travel now?
You know, considering that Snow Leopard was Aug 2009, and Vista was Jan 2007...

QUOTE(The Pi @ Jun 14 2010, 11:56 AM)
XP was on the bad side of ok but usable however random crashing on all windows os's just annoys me
Run less shitty software and keep your software up to date. Again, I have never seen a crash actually being microsoft's fault, and every time somebody blames one and I investigate, it turns out to be a third-party driver or program.

I'm running linux, by the way. I just can't stand scapegoating.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Rydian said:
pyrosurfer said:
I've never encountered a crash that was microsoft's fault. Every BSOD was a buggy third-party driver or hardware error, and likewise every program that's crashed had something wrong with it (or another non-microsoft program interfering with it).

Blaming microsoft when a program running in windows crashes is like blaming ford for getting pregnant in the back of a ford car.
This.
I

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: hi @AncientBoi +1