Azadar

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
First off may I make a suggestion to the GBATEMP staff please make a separate section for Wii VC titles as it seems there are like 20 a day right now we are digging back even hours later to find Wii releases not VC releases.

Ok on Topic..

It seems the whole VC thing is taking off like crazy and everyone including myself is LOST in all the updates and how-to's..

I do not mind writing how-to's to help people out but Im myself lost right now. I have a modded Wii (cyclowiz) I tried to follow the instructions on these forums but they are assuming your using the twilight hack and those with Modchips do not need to use them, as I do not own Zelda as I sold it off after completing it in a week.

So is there a set of instructions to tech those with Modchips how to get VC games from your region onto the Wii? Mines an NTSC for the record.

I tried using the signature Trica program only to have it EVERYTIME say corrupt data on 4 different working ISO's regardless of the Key I choose so I gave up after that.

Is there a completed ISO released that will do that part!?

Please forgive me if Im acting like a Newb but I have read these forums and there are now different versions of the WAD tool, homebrew installer and others that people just expect you to have already understood the issues get the first ones working.

If someone points me in the right direction I will write up simple instructions for getting VC games with video's on your Wii..

Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
    AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78: Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit...