Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am a mod here to help people here, whatever I do I do with the intention to help the community at whole here, you may not agree with me but I stand by most of my decisions. Got a problem? PM me and I'll explain my actions.

Now this thread has been created for you to take your stress out on me, instead of flaming someone, flame me instead its ok I can take it. Hopefully this'll help people get less warns and suspension, remember people we don't like warning and suspending, we just do because we have to.

Flame away at me & me only.

EDIT: NO mrchews allowed, you had your chance and you wasted it.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
I could never flame you Hadrian!
wub.gif

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
:flame: :flame: :flame:

Hell what?
There's nothing to flame about you.
You're great
laugh.gif

mrchew

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hadrian Uranium said:
I am a mod here to help people here, whatever I do I do with the intention to help the community at whole here, you may not agree with me but I stand by most of my decisions. Got a problem? PM me and I'll explain my actions.

Now this thread has been created for you to take your stress out on me, instead of flaming someone, flame me instead its ok I can take it. Hopefully this'll help people get less warns and suspension, remember people we don't like warning and suspending, we just do because we have to.

If your going to remove a comment say somthing alot better then crap. give a better reason. Also I didn't see your name when you modded my comment thats why I made that fourm post because I didn't know who modded me

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mrchew said:
Hadrian Uranium said:

If your going to remove a comment say somthing alot better then crap. give a better reason. Also I didn't see your name when you modded my comment thats why I made that fourm post because I didn't know who modded me
Oh for duck drake!

mrchew

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hadrian Uranium said:
mrchew said:
Hadrian Uranium said:

Oh for duck drake!
what is my flame to hot
rolleyes.gif

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Hadrian Uranium said:
mrchew said:
Hadrian Uranium said:

Oh for fuck's sake!
Did you mean this?
unsure.gif

mrchew

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hadrian Uranium said:
mrchew said:
what is my flame to hot
rolleyes.gif
I hardly call it a flame, just you beating a dead horse again.

Try again please.
gbasp.gif
your the one who made this topic, and I'm guessing because of my last topic. You got tired of topics like that, so you made this one.
you brought this on your self. I'm going to say what I want from the mods, or just you.

DarkRey

still transfoooorming.... with sum lags!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
mrchew said:
Hadrian Uranium said:
mrchew said:
Hadrian Uranium said:

Oh for duck drake!
what is my flame to hot
rolleyes.gif
where? i dont see any flames
u call that flame!! go and learn something will ya

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
mrchew said:
Hadrian Uranium said:
mrchew said:
what is my flame to hot
rolleyes.gif

Try again please.
gbasp.gif
your the one who made this topic, and I'm guessing because of my last topic. You got tired of topics like that, so you made this one.
you brought this on your self. I'm going to say what I want from the mods, or just you.
*Kicks mrchew's balls* You were the one who started it with your crap post! *Kicks mrchew's pussy and walks off*
yaypsp.gif

mrchew

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raika said:
mrchew said:
Hadrian Uranium said:
mrchew said:
what is my flame to hot
rolleyes.gif

Try again please.
gbasp.gif
*Kicks mrchew's balls* You were the one who started it with your crap post! *Kicks mrchew's pussy and walks off*
yaypsp.gif
wow you got me with that one.
cry.gif

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mrchew said:
I'm guessing because of my last topic. You got tired of topics like that, so you made this one.
No I added your name as a cheeky little thing, don't flatter yourself.

I made this topic for those who get angry in the forums and feel that they have to flame someone, so instead of them flaming someone else and getting warned/suspended they can flame me instead.

Had you read the first post properly you would have noticed.

...and now I'm just gonna turn over there away from you.

mrchew

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hadrian Uranium said:
mrchew said:
I'm guessing because of my last topic. You got tired of topics like that, so you made this one.
No I added your name as a cheeky little thing, don't flatter yourself.

I made this topic for those who get angry in the forums and feel that they have to flame someone, so instead of them flaming someone else and getting warned/suspended they can flame me instead.

Had you read the first post properly you would have noticed.

...and now I'm just gonna turn over there away from you.
you still won't have made this post if it wasn't for my last topic and you know it.

I'm done ok going to log off now.

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No I would've made it when someone flamed someone else, been meaning to for weeks now but you don't have to believe that, I know how set in your ways you are.

BACK ON TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1