Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
6ImihDP.png

Hello, boys and girls! In this unimposing thread I'll be dropping truth bombs on all of you in my infinite wisdom, showing you unwashed lot of fanboys with no taste the one and only true way leading to the lands of Good Gaems™, one truth bomb at a time. Disclaimer: If your opinion differs from mine, it is a bad opinion. You are wrong and you should feel bad - my truth bombs are invariably true and if you find them up to debate, you have no taste. Let's get those fuses sizzling, shall we?

Truth Bomb #1: Electronic Arts is a great company that continues to release high-quality AAA video games. Stuff like Battlefield, Need for Speed, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Dead Space, Crysis and more only goes to show that EA excels where most fall flat on their faces. Year after year EA provides us with unparalelled entertainment and they deserve nothing but praise and your money. You should all be on your knees with eyes closed and wallets open, waiting for EA to shower you in the face with their top-tier content and sing "thank you" each and every time they blow their AAA load at you because if not molochs like Electronic Arts and Ubisoft we'd be left with crappy small fries, seeing that Valve doesn't seem to be terribly inclined to make that Half-Life sequel you've been waiting for since before you first learned how to ride a bike in pre-school.

:gun::gun::gun::gun::gun:

LET THE TEARS FLOW! ;O;

D

Deleted_171835

>Electronic Arts is a great company that continues to release high-quality AAA video games.

giphy.gif

>Year after year EA provides us with unparalelled entertainment and they deserve nothing but praise and your money.

akUf7sq.gif

>You should all be on your knees with eyes closed and wallets open, waiting for EA to shower you in the face with their top-tier content and sing "thank you" each and every time they blow their AAA load.

1185.gif

I'll give you Mass Effect and maybe Battlefield, though.

_kbnft

Lab Member
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sometimes I buy new games just to support the developer and I don't play it at all. :(
If i like the game, I buy it for different consoles.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Real Truth, Foxi is Hipster Babies.

Hipsters unironically like EA now? Just as I thought I understood things.

As I see it most big game companies are shit, EA is no more shit than any of those and by several important metrics may actually be better.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hipsters unironically like EA now? Just as I thought I understood things.
EA is popular, but the subset of people who don't like it has become so large and vocal, it is now a popular opinion, so liking EA is going against the popular opinion and therefore hipster.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
EA is popular, but the subset of people who don't like it has become so large and vocal, it is now a popular opinion, so liking EA is going against the popular opinion and therefore hipster.

Unless you mean large in the waist I am not sure I can believe that, however being vocal has long been known to make people feel bigger. However that does make sense, the question is if my assertion in the previous sentence was true are we dealing with phony/fake hipsters?

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dragon Age

high quality

y33qeQ6.png
I think it's more accurate to say that EA's a shitty company, but they're not Satan. They can still put out some good games, the free offers on Origin are nice, and at least they're giving Valve much-needed competition. Other companies pull shit that's just as bad, or worse, so we should stop pretending that EA is any sort of outlier here.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Unless you mean large in the waist I am not sure I can believe that, however being vocal has long been known to make people feel bigger. However that does make sense, the question is if my assertion in the previous sentence was true are we dealing with phony/fake hipsters?
I would call them local hipsters. As in, they are not the global extreme of hipsterdom, they are a local spike in their surroundings. Does that make them fake?

y33qeQ6.png
Look, some people just weren't born to 'stache. Others rock it no matter how obvious the CGI.

FQGwd79.gif
wIapc0f.gif
aB6UAaL.gif
YGfIxKz.gif

Foxi4

Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I see that the unwashed masses are not keen to listen to wise council. No matter, future truth bombs will open their eyes to the real world.

Don't worry, kids - it's okay to cry. ;O;

Foxi4

Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hello boys and girls! It's time for another Truth Bomb!

Truth Bomb #2: Nintendo games are not creative. All Nintendo's done for the past 20+ years is regurgitating the same 5 IP's over and over again, and you're all lapping their spunk up like it's Ambrosia. When Activision releases Call of Duty yearly it's a disgrace, but when the same old Pokemon reskin happens to be released at similar intervals, everybody lines up at the glory holes ready for another serving - how embarrasing. :rofl2:

Nintendo literally has 5 games - Mario, Pokemon, Zelda, Kirby and DK, and that's an order of relevance. They don't even try to pretend that they care about StarFox or Metroid - there hasn't been a single true sequel in the StarFox franchise since Lylat Wars and Other M was practically still-born. Don't get me started on F-Zero - that IP doesn't exist anymore and you might as well get comfortable with that thought. Guess what? You'll keep on getting those 5 games over and over again and you're going to love it, because there isn't a creative bone in the entirety of Nintendo's software studios.

New and exciting productions like Golden Sun in the GBA era are completely burried under mountains of crappy tech demos released as fully priced games like Pilotwings 3DS or hastily put together pseudo-remakes like Ocarina of Time 3D or Wind Waker U. Before someone mentions Animal Crossing, that game is made specifically for people with obsessive-compulsive disorders and is a blatant rip-off of Harvest Moon, except with animals as characters. That, and guess what? You're only getting one per generation anyways, just like with Smash Bros., so who even cares?

Have fun with another 6 years of "nothing new" and keep funding Nintendo's festival of mediocrity - they're your "saviours of the industry" after all. ;O;

:gun::gun::gun::gun::gun:

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello boys and girls! It's time for another Truth Bomb!

Truth Bomb #2: Nintendo games are not creative. All Nintendo's done for the past 20+ years is regurgitating the same 5 IP's over and over again, and you're all lapping their spunk up like it's Ambrosia. When Activision releases Call of Duty yearly it's a disgrace, but when the same old Pokemon reskin happens to be released at similar intervals, everybody lines up at the glory holes ready for another serving - how embarrasing. :rofl2:

Nintendo literally has 5 games - Mario, Pokemon, Zelda, Kirby and DK, and that's an order of relevance. They don't even try to pretend that they care about StarFox or Metroid - there hasn't been a single true sequel in the StarFox franchise since Lylat Wars and Other M was practically still-born. Don't get me started on F-Zero - that IP doesn't exist anymore and you might as well get comfortable with that thought. Guess what? You'll keep on getting those 5 games over and over again and you're going to love it, because there isn't a creative bone in the entirety of Nintendo's software studios.

New and exciting productions like Golden Sun in the GBA era are completely burried under mountains of crappy tech demos released as fully priced games like Pilotwings 3DS or hastily put together pseudo-remakes like Ocarina of Time 3D or Wind Waker U. Before someone mentions Animal Crossing, that game is made specifically for people with obsessive-compulsive disorders and is a blatant rip-off of Harvest Moon, except with animals as characters. That, and guess what? You're only getting one per generation anyways, just like with Smash Bros., so who even cares?

Have fun with another 6 years of "nothing new" and keep funding Nintendo's festival of mediocrity - they're your "saviours of the industry" after all.

SwsPmUG.jpg

Reactions: gamefan5 and Foxi4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: