The Nintendo Switch SDK has been leaked

in-switch-un-sdk-de-la-nintendo-switch-leake-1.jpg

Someone posted on /hbg/ a link to the Switch SDK. I don't know if it's the actual SDK or not because I have no use for it but I thought people would like to know or some shit.

EDIT: For the uninitiated, the leak has been confirmed real by SciresM and others. Go nuts.
EDIT 2: The SDK has appeared on many different warez sites.
EDIT 3: Stop asking me for links. I'm not gonna go dig out the link for you. Besides, someone on /hbg/ said the original link is down.

Last edited by Silent Hell,
D

Deleted User

is there a download link to this sdk? I would love to see what they know that i do not.
Not something that should be shared on here. If you can't figure out how to get it, you won't know what to do with it.

Wow, filenames with the letters "SDK" in them! Surely that proves it's legit!

I just checked it out in a VM, it's legit. Outdated of course, pre-system-release that is, but legit regardless.

Tsubakiandou

Mystery member
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Not something that should be shared on here. If you can't figure out how to get it, you won't know what to do with it.

sorry if you misunderstood I am not too well spoken and i dont go to many english sites was i was wondering if there was a thread on there forum 4chan for it or it was a "banned" file from this site.

D

Deleted User

sorry if you misunderstood I am not too well spoken and i dont go to many english sites was i was wondering if there was a thread on there forum 4chan for it or it was a "banned" file from this site.
I think it would be against the rules to even link to the 4chan thread containing the download link.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended