The Nintendo Switch gets a new firmware update to version 9.0.1

hac-screenshot-systemsettings-system_update.jpg

Nintendo's got another firmware update for the Switch, locked and loaded, ready to stabilize. Version 9.0.1 is now out and available to download, bringing with it the general stability updates, along with fixes for "an issue that may display an instruction to remove the Joy-Con during the initial setup of the Nintendo Switch Lite" and some vague problems that might have caused errors during normal gameplay.

Ver. 9.0.1 (Released September 30, 2019)
General system stability improvements to enhance the user's experience, including a solution for the following:

• Resolved an issue that may have triggered errors during game play.
  • Resolved an issue that may display an instruction to remove the Joy-Con during the initial setup of Nintendo Switch Lite.

:arrow: Source

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Someone with sx os 2.9.1beta has updated?
Does it run?
It works fine I’ve updated emunand to 9.0.1, it’s still got the same issues with 9.0 but TX has mentioned there are xci problems it seems mainly when you turn off stealth mode for online use it breaks some titles, it happened to me using Mario Maker 2.

Last edited by Reecey,
Reactions: zebrone

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I look forward to update threads. I don't think another community will ever refine a bit more then making fun of the stability increases mentioned in change logs.

When you think about it that is some niche observational humor, and the plethora of opportunities everyone has to make a new regaling mention of the fact that yes once again they stability increased the console. In ten years i don't see how it couldn't be the most evolved joke of all time. Technology and updates, you people will have most poignant clear cutting stability joke and i just can't wait for that day

D

Deleted User

i know that you can probably update the switch from maintenance mode, but is that the only way to get the switch lite from not asking you about detaching the joycons?

PawsofHorror

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Meh we all know that switch is a reskinned Android phone and games are watered down like the Android games, only the in-app purchases are missing!

Back when Pokemon Go was released someone said that this will be the beginning of the end for the main series and oh boy how correct this person was! Can't wait for the next games to have only 300 Pokemon because it's so hard to add many Pokemon to a reskinned Android device

Reactions: Subtle Demise

HideoKojima

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have just updated to the latest version and SX doesn't seem to be working anymore and I am just kidding but soon enough someone will post the same thing

lonX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
How to delete this update from an unhacked switch? Tried booting to recovery and power off but nothing happens.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs