Gaming The next great LEGO title!

SleepingDragon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since LEGO Star Wars came out, the LEGO video game brand has sky-rocketed. Now, we have LEGO Indiana Jones, which should be great. Later in the year, we'll have LEGO Batman, which I'm sure many are looking forward to. But what's next? What should be the next reat LEGO video game? I say The Incredible Hulk, Spider-Man, and even Star Trek would make great games. But what else???

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like I said in the Lego Indy release thread, Lego Harry Potter would be cool. Magic would work like the force and they have (or had) the license already.

I guess lego Superman would be interesting as well. It'd probably easily be the best Superman game ever (which isn't saying much).

Lego Lord of the Rings. Okay, this one's ridiculous.

Lego Spiderman may be a good idea, but they only kept the license for one of the movies.

SleepingDragon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks Bob Evil. I had heard a rumor about LEGO Hulk, but didn't know it had been confirmed. I guess pretty much any superhero would make a good LEGO game.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I'd like to se a LEGO lego title... you know.. like the lego island on GBA... but better!
Just some original stuff with the classic fortresses and city and shit...

... i want to play lego island 2 NOW!
biggrin.gif
-goes off to download it, again-

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LEGO Doctor Who, with the option to play as any of the Ten Doctors, with any of the GOOD companions.
LEGO Evil Dead
LEGO Planet Terror
LEGO Avengers
LEGO Justice League, with Black Canary, Batman, Superman, Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern, Green Arrow & Wonder Woman.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hadrian said:
LEGO Doctor Who, with the option to play as any of the Ten Doctors, with any of the GOOD companions.
LEGO Evil Dead
LEGO Planet Terror
LEGO Avengers
LEGO Justice League, with Black Canary, Batman, Superman, Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern, Green Arrow & Wonder Woman.

LEGO Doctor Who would be a wet dream for me. See that little plastic curly haired/scarf wearing bastard running around would be a godsend.

Oooo, get extra pieces to add on to a LEGO Tardis. Shit, they don't need a video game. LEGO just needs to get the Doctor Who license for a toy line. First ever LEGO collection i would buy as they would be released.

...someone needs to hit up LEGO about that.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WildWon said:
Hadrian said:
LEGO Evil Dead
LEGO Planet Terror
LEGO Avengers

LEGO Doctor Who would be a wet dream for me. See that little plastic curly haired/scarf wearing bastard running around would be a godsend.

Oooo, get extra pieces to add on to a LEGO Tardis. Shit, they don't need a video game. LEGO just needs to get the Doctor Who license for a toy line. First ever LEGO collection i would buy as they would be released.

...someone needs to hit up LEGO about that.
Well hopefully now Steven Moffat is in control of the series we may see much better merchandise. Would love to see proper LEGO Doctor Who, I would spend so much on getting every damn bit.

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Aha, I'm surprised no-one's brought up the big LEGO MMO they're bringing out. The said they'd include most of their toy lines in it, and might expand upon it once it's been launched. It's still in the ideas stage though I think, so that's a long way away still. I think it was called LEGO City or something.

And LEGO Transformers would work well I think, they'd just have to change the genre from action/adventure to beat 'em up/adventure lol. You could imagine a big LEGO City where you get to trash everything as a LEGO Transformer.
Though if they're going from Batman to Hulk, it's likely they'll keep on doing comic and superhero characters. In which case, it'd have to be Spiderman or Superman. Or maybe they could just do one big superhero LEGO game. I like that idea...

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How about a Lego fighting game. Then you could REALLY knock someone's block off.

....yeah, bad joke.....

SleepingDragon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My own personal wet dream would be LEGO: Stargate! Come on, Goa'uld, Asgard, Ancients, Ori, Jaffa. All the ships and technology. Lego stargates on alien planets, a LEGO City of Atlantis, etc. Maybe, you even have to assemble a stargate from blocks before you can transport off that particular planet.

It will never happen, but it would kick ass.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)