Kuya

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hm... proabbly Metal Slug 7, as soon as my MicroSD card reader arrives. (Little cousin put mine in a glass of Coke... it didnt go very well for the poor reader)

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
Where's my GRID... I want another great racing sim (like RD: Create & Race) on my DS. Also want MLB PowerPros 08 DS... I love Power Pro Kun Pocket 10, this will be great to have MLB teams and english.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I've got about 60 hours logged in on FF Tactics A2 and still going. It's kind of become my go-to game. But I was surprised by how much I've been enjoying MS7. I don't normally go in for those types of games -- not since years ago, anyway. MS7 has inspired me to set up my card with the NeoDS emulator and go back to play the older games in the series. Just finished MS3 this evening, and it kicks ass! I'm getting hooked.

But the game I'll probably be playing the heck out of real soon will be FFIV DS. No doubt about it.

AndreXL

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Current is MMSF2 Berzerk x Ninja
Next should be Final Fantasy IV
yaynds.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dip in & out of Civ Revolution and recently finished Metal Slug 7 in no time, even hard wasn't hard enough
frown.gif

Might go onto Final Fantasy IV, but then I'm sick of RPG's right now and well it wasn't long ago since I finished the last version SE released. Further into the future Air Traffic Chaos, Rhythm Tengoku Gold & N+ but then I may be busy with the Wii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb