Hacking The newest cIOS

oliverbomb

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yup I think there should be a page for that, with the newest CIos Info, I'm always wondering when is it coming out, and when will I hear of it
tongue.gif

The newest is CIOS 13B I believe, plays the newest fat-ass games.
tongue.gif

davidsl_128

GBAtemp Brightsider
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
I don't think there's a way to check, if you don't know if your version is old just install the new one! It's ok even if you already had it installed

oliverbomb

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I guess he means checking it online, like a news feed, "The current newest CIOS is: rev 13b" for example.

Checking it on the Wii itself, would be indeed useless.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
oliverbomb said:
Yup I think there should be a page for that, with the newest CIos Info, I'm always wondering when is it coming out, and when will I hear of it
tongue.gif

The newest is CIOS 13B I believe, plays the newest fat-ass games.
tongue.gif

Actually cIOSrev13a plays more games. (ok, not 100% correct, but it's the much better way with rev13a)

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
13B is actually bad for the "newest fat ass" games.

13A is the best... and to test to see what version you have installed, just install 13A. Then you know.

There is no uninstall, and nothing bad will happen when you install the new version over the old.

muzz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use Wad Creator when you highlight "Custom IOS" to pack into a wad there is a "version" line after you initially select the title to pack into a WAD. You don't need to pack it to see the info screen. For revision 13 it only displays the numeral and no A or B. You can also verify the versions of other IOS this way if you fancy. There's probably easier/better ways but this is simple. As Zidane said, just install what you want right over the old one.

Det1re

det1re.de
Trophies
Website
det1re.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
muzz said:
Use Wad Creator when you highlight "Custom IOS" to pack into a wad there is a "version" line after you initially select the title to pack into a WAD. You don't need to pack it to see the info screen. For revision 13 it only displays the numeral and no A or B. You can also verify the versions of other IOS this way if you fancy. There's probably easier/better ways but this is simple. As Zidane said, just install what you want right over the old one.

Title Lister actually can do the same, as it writes down the versions for the titles, too.

ConJ

The Toker
Trophies
Website
xat.com
XP
Country
If you load up AnyTitleDeleter, it shows you a list of all files installed on your Wii.

Just dont delete the wrong thing if your going to use it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse