Homebrew The new Slowhax - You can use FBI!

Gnarmagon

Noob <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Uh, qBt is open source and ad free as well. Are you dense?
Already so toxic ???
Oh sorry the Link looked like the Bittorent Link (the One with Adware)
:/

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

A Little Question :
How and what can I do with the Exploit (I have here a new 3ds xl with 11.0 and NO Dsiware :/
Can I ask a Friend (he has (thanks to me) A9LH ) to install Fieldrunners CIA + Ticket
and the a Systransfer ?
@Mod Is this under Piracy ? I can't buy that game in E-Shop !!!

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Already so toxic ???
Oh sorry the Link looked like the Bittorent Link (the One with Adware)
:/

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

A Little Question :
How and what can I do with the Exploit (I have here a new 3ds xl with 11.0 and NO Dsiware :/
Can I ask a Friend (he has (thanks to me) A9LH ) to install Fieldrunners CIA + Ticket
and the a Systransfer ?
@Mod Is this under Piracy ? I can't buy that game in E-Shop !!!

Nothing. This requires one of the hackable DSiWare games to be already installed.

You can ask a friend to do a sys transfer (will have to call Ninty to transfer NNID back to friend's console). That can already be done without this. Use Plailect's guide for that.

You can't buy the games in the e-shop, but if you already owned them legit you can use them and this. So I don't see why it would be under piracy, but I'm not a mod.

Gnarmagon

Noob <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
No. You have to buy the game. Pirating it won't work because tickets aren't transferred.
???
Please can someone explain me why I need to buy the Dsiware from E-Shop ???
What is so special when I buy them ???
Why I can't use a legit CIA ?
What do u mean with you can't transfer a Ticket isn't it the same with E-Shop ? (When u delete a Ticket the App hides from Homescreen ?)
I am very strong confused.....can someone explain me the Reason why ?
Btw I don't want to pirate but I would like to know why I can't just transfer the Game from the Hacked Device where I would have been installed a Ticket and then download the Game from E-Shop? What is so special that you can't backup with Decrypt9 and then Inject...?

Here I mean that :
inject Ticket with FBI
Download from E-Shop
Install hacked Save
Transfer to target 3DS
Downgrade the Target....
instead of :
Buying the Game and Download it
Install hacked Save
Transfer to target 3ds
Downgrade the Target....

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
???
What do u mean with you can't transfer a Ticket isn't it the same with E-Shop ? (When u delete a Ticket the App hides from Homescreen ?)
Btw I don't want to pirate but I would like to know why I can't just transfer the Game from the Hacked Device where I would have been installed a Ticket and then download the Game from E-Shop? What is so special that you can't backup with Decrypt9 and then Inject...?

Here I mean that :
inject Ticket with FBI
Download from E-Shop
Install hacked Save
Transfer to target 3DS
Downgrade the Target....
instead of :
Install hacked Save
Transfer to target 3ds
Downgrade the Target....
I already told you why it won't work. Tickets aren't transferred during a system transfer. The game has to be tied to your NNID. You can't pirate it. Sorry.

tvall

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
???

Here I mean that :
inject Ticket with FBI
Download from E-Shop
Install hacked Save
Transfer to target 3DS
Downgrade the Target....
instead of :
Install hacked Save
Transfer to target 3ds
Downgrade the Target....
with the exception of legit cias, tickets are both cryptographically signed, and contain info tying it to that specific console. if you just inject the ticket into another console, itll be rejected since its not for it. if you alter the console unique stuff, you break the signature.

the way around this is patching signature checks on the system, but that requires an arm9 exploit and is basically cfw.

also, if there was a legit cia of a dsiwarehax game, you could just install that with slowhax and fbi. but ive never seen a 3ds bundle advertising that fieldrunners for the dsi is preinstalled. who wold buy that anyway?

Reactions: Gnarmagon

Gnarmagon

Noob <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
with the exception of legit cias, tickets are both cryptographically signed, and contain info tying it to that specific console. if you just inject the ticket into another console, itll be rejected since its not for it. if you alter the console unique stuff, you break the signature.

the way around this is patching signature checks on the system, but that requires an arm9 exploit and is basically cfw.

also, if there was a legit cia of a dsiwarehax game, you could just install that with slowhax and fbi. but ive never seen a 3ds bundle advertising that fieldrunners for the dsi is preinstalled. who wold buy that anyway?

Thanks so much finally the answer I needed ^^

Flora Cherry

I'm unhappy
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
France
i test on my 3ds 11.0 that no work look waithax finished but fbi no work 15644372_1202216783201883_214020965_n.png 15644842_1202222289867999_7800592_n.jpg

ShadowEO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FBI has a K11 exploit already in use in the official versions (iirc), Mrrraou's FBI version removes the inbuilt k11 exploit and allows it to use the waithax exploit instead. I do see that OP linked Mrrraou's FBI version.

Flora Cherry

I'm unhappy
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
France

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users