Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
It won't load.
dry.gif

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Holy crap, they aren't 200 different articles anymore on the main page! Did they actually learn something?

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If no other sites work, just try the US site,
it is an improvement with Nintendo, and now only if they had better online multiplayer.

Triforce

Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
Clean design but the layout flow is not defined enough. The header is nice, i like the blue rollovers on the nav bar but the rest of it is a mess. Look at the size of the Mario Galaxy image in the Wii section, theres no need for it too be so big taking up all that page space.

It would be possible to make the layout more organized just by changing those existing images, tsk :\

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Clean design but the layout flow is not defined enough. The header is nice, i like the blue rollovers on the nav bar but the rest of it is a mess. Look at the size of the Mario Galaxy image in the Wii section, theres no need for it too be so big taking up all that page space.

It would be possible to make the layout more organized just by changing those existing images, tsk :\

Well i like the giant image of Super Mario Galaxy.

By the way, is there an swf of your sig but with more of a 512 by 512 porportion or even 256 by 256? and in black ink.

Triforce

Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
By the way, is there an swf of your sig but with more of a 512 by 512 porportion or even 256 by 256? and in black ink.

Bit off topic but to answer your question.... No i made it myself, the ink color can be changed to whatever by changing the #value in the Actionscript, size can be adjusted as well. But no you wont find it anywhere else because the fla only exists on my pc.

Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No forums and the content is outdated before it even gets loaded up. Check the upcoming/recent releases for example. It's poor just like the old one was - just with a different look.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh my days, the UK website is actually changing?!
wacko.gif
Yes and it's about f'ing time! The European site used to be just rubbish, half the customer support sections didn't even have any content in them. I think they put more effort into translating than actually putting stuff on the site. I actually used to use the American one instead, seriously those of you complaining about the old American site don't know how good you had it
happy.gif

Hit

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Bit off topic but to answer your question.... No i made it myself, the ink color can be changed to whatever by changing the #value in the Actionscript, size can be adjusted as well. But no you wont find it anywhere else because the fla only exists on my pc.
You know flash can be decompiled to fla
And flash games are fully hackable, which mostly ruins online games

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The website is cool, but the news and such is as lame and behind as ever. Plus the community isn't even back. Makes me sad.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)