The New "Nintendo Channel"

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by BioHazardN00B, May 9, 2008.

1. BioHazardN00B
    OP

BioHazardN00B Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 10, 2007
    United States
    Somewhere
    Well according to Gamestop http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/superma...tml?sid=6190538 a new Nintendo channel has been released. Now thing is
    I can never ever connect to the internet again... #1 Because At the moment i do not trust Waninkos Uninstaller for COMPLETLY uninstalling my games #2 I'm fat and lazy, and #3 I have installed VC Games and if i connect to the internet well nintendo will F me up or at least have knowledge of what i did. Well People of GBAtemp...Can it be dumped? Although im not really sure why it would need to be dumped...Anyways tell me what you guys think of this channel. Personally i think its pretty interesting. Now all i have to do is sit my ass down and wait for Waninko....

To Mod: MY BAD LOL!! I think i put this topic in the wrong place... Please fix it!

2. ItsMetaKnight

ItsMetaKnight GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 4, 2008
    ooooooooo~ld

3. superrob

superrob H4X H4X H4X!

Apr 4, 2007
    GBATemp factory.
    Rofl. Even if you installed it with a dump the channel needs to send data to Nintendo.

4. nanika

nanika 文鎮じゃダメ!まぁ、こんな文字小さしすぎてどうせ読めないっしょ。

Apr 22, 2008
    United States
    Yes.

5. Sir VG

Sir VG GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 26, 2004
    United States
    I tried this channel out yesterday, and it's a complete joke. It's just a waste of over 200 blocks (100+ for the channel, 100+ for the save data). Videos play like crap, even on my high speed connection. If you can't play a 30 second video completely, buffer more you fools.

Also, the NDS demo selection sucks. And meh, the video selection sucks too. If I wanted to watch commercials, I would turn on the TV. Oh wait...

6. BioHazardN00B
    OP

BioHazardN00B Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 10, 2007
    United States
    Somewhere
    Thanks for that information Sir VG, I will note it.

7. ImpulsE69

ImpulsE69 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 15, 2008
    United States
    The Pits Of Hades
    Yes, this is shit. It's a freaking infomercial. Totally lame. Although I'm sure at some point they will start posting sneak peaks which will drive some crazy to get...but other than that...-10 points for POINTLESS.