Gaming The NEW massive CHEAT compilation thread.

• Thread starter Narin
  • Start date
  • Views 3,075,032
  • Replies 9,825
  • Likes 27
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroEXE93

Trophies
Website
ep.ipbfree.com
XP
Country
United States
dsrules said:
ZeroEXE93 said:
How about you just add a warning instead? That code may be useful for some people...
stop begging...open r4cce and add it on your own then
Stop jumping to conclusions, I actually already have the code. I'm suggesting this for the convenience of others. I wasn't even the one who submitted that code, in fact.

whatever_desu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I submitted it because I have it on my normal Action Replay. I use it with my diamond game (which I bought before i knew about the R4) and that code has been easily the most useful I have come across. It has never given me a corrupted copy and I have used it hundreds of times. I wanted it added to the Cheat.DAT so my friend could use it. As long as the instructions are followed, it won't mess up your game unless you've already corrupted it somehow (like someone else's bad cheat).

PS. If you ever see a Japanese Deoxys with solar beam and thunder on the GTS, it's probably a clone of my friends one (I gave him a ton of copies)

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Cheats Update 5-04-08

New Games Added:
River King: Mystic Valley (U)
Soma Bringer (J) English Translation

New Codes Added:
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness (U)
The World Ends With You (U) and (E)

Note:
To R4 users and its clones, use either CHEAT.dat or USRCHEAT.dat and not both, using both will cause some codes and games not to show up.

--------------------------------------------------
You can get the updated cheats from my signature.

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
Yeah, there is Iron Man codes, Dont know how useful they are though, Infinite Lives is pretty good..

Thanks for all your work so far Narin..
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

Great Take over for Rayder, If i do say so myself, I would've done it if i didnt have school to go to, homework and assignments, stuff like that.. Your'e doing better than i would have though.. hehe
biggrin.gif

ndpndnt16

Trophies
XP
Country
so this is the new cheat.dat thread lol is rayder still going to continue his work?if not im sticking on this one

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
ndpndnt16 said:
so this is the new cheat.dat thread lol is rayder still going to continue his work?if not im sticking on this one
No, Rayder passed the responsibility onto me to maintain the cheat dat. Rayder has alot on his plate right now with his new job and real life so he doesn't have the time to maintain the cheat.dat as he use to. Though I am grateful he still hangs around the forums from time to time.
smile.gif

choco

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Thank you for the compilation man, it ROCKS.

I have one question.

Which version of Soma Bringer (translated) that match wiht this updated code?
Can you give me the link?

I use the original one (J) and patched with DPS patch, but no cheat menu available on my DS.

So I thought it could be different one with yours.

Thanks again, keep up
gbasp.gif

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
choco said:

I have one question.

I use the original one (J) and patched with DPS patch, but no cheat menu available on my DS.

Thanks again, keep up
gbasp.gif

If you get a chance, can you get a verified clean dump off Soma Bringer, get its game is and patch it with the latest translation and get the game ID of the patched rom? You can use R4CCE (Linked in the first post of this topic) to get the game ID of the game. I'll compare them with what I have now and fix them.

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Chaoszero said:
Yay new update...But no1 answered my post...

This one?
QUOTE(Chaoszero @ May 4 2008, 12:03 PM) Hmm...Whats the name for that code Narin? The make names blank one? And btw I tried the Name Blank code, slight problem. Near the end they aren't blank at all, they have the names of my old recruited ones. 2) The code doesn't put every pokemon. I had 22 lists of my Pokemon Recruited, used the code, and it still has 22 lists, so not every pokemon is on there.

I believe I fixed it now, from what I read, the name blank code has to run before the other codes. Mind trying it out and tell me if it works. At any rate, I didn't make the codes myself, I simply copied them from another site so I can't offer to much support for them.

guyveroz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Narin said:
choco said:

I have one question.

Thanks again, keep up
gbasp.gif

If you get a chance, can you get a verified clean dump off Soma Bringer, get its game is and patch it with the latest translation and get the game ID of the patched rom? You can use R4CCE (Linked in the first post of this topic) to get the game ID of the game. I'll compare them with what I have now and fix them.
The patched (then trimmed) Game ID of Soma Bringer is YBSJ B3934833. It also doesn't work for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hoi