Not open for further replies.

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You're doing an awesome job War, don't let anyone tell you any differently. You're the one that's on the legendary GBATemp Magazine Staff just like all Staff teams here on GBATemp, not them. Without the Staff, there would be no GBATemp so if you're telling them you can do a better job, go to hell cuz you now you can't. Keep up the good work.

Now for my question,

I'm SOOO sorry if this has been answered but is there a Megaman Black Ace/Red Joker translation in progress or is this a separate project not listed here?

~ Jon

Long Live GBATemp.

ZeroEXE93

Trophies
Website
ep.ipbfree.com
XP
Country
United States
jonjon95 said:
Now for my question,

I'm SOOO sorry if this has been answered but is there a Megaman Black Ace/Red Joker translation in progress or is this a separate project not listed here?
Why exactly would we need a translation? There is less than 2 months left before MMSF3 comes out in the US.

commdante

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thanks for the update ... lol, I didn't see (/look for) it before, but I'm sure to try some of those out. Soma Bringer really showed me the light on all the stuff most of us are missing and the efforts to make it possible. I haven't read the thread, but as usual: don't pay attention to all the leechers/warez-kiddiez, their post aren't even worth reading, let alone paying attention to.

Anyone who keeps track (non-automatic) of stuff deserves my respect. I bet they're complaining about stuff that was released 3 days/a week ago or stuff, like people don't have a life (funny how that can be read double ;-) ).

Imo there should be some kind of warning/ban stuff for those people ... they're ruining it for everyone, but most of all the people who are actually doing stuff.

And yet again, it turned out to be more of a rant: *sigh* kids these days ...

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey War thanks for the update, nice to see our Mystery Dungeon sora takentai patch running! =)

War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Thanks for the kind words, everyone!

@jonjon: There isn't a translation in the works because it was announced that the game would be coming to North America, so nobody bothered. However, there are sites where you can get a walkthrough and play through the game all the way. (I did that and got pretty close to beating it)

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
im just wondering.. i have the patch for mobile suit gundom 00, now what do i do?

EDIT: nvm i got it
tongue.gif

Nocturne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just wondering,
I'm not sure if it is just me,
But I think you've accidently put
Somabringer into the Rhythm Heaven information
in the "Rom Hacks" Section
ohmy.gif

Also some of the links in that section have been left out of there respective sub-catergories?

Just little things i've spotted..
Sorry if i seem annoying
ohmy.gif

XP105

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nice work on the JUS translation. Hehe, it's nice being able to finally understand what's going on (other than the manga text, but that's not that big a deal).

kosheh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
^ no, lol
it's as full as you're gonna get

As Ninja Destiny 2 was announced for Q4, I decided to conclude my work on Shinobi Retsuden II and not progress on the story.
When you get the time, War, do you think you can move it to the Concluded section?

[also if you could change its Progress description to "All menus, items, options. Story mode: Prologue translated only." that would be pretty sweet]

I'll be starting on Shinobi Retsuden III soon, but I don't think there's a "declared" section for translations lol.
Technically I'd say it's "Active: Unreleased", as I am translating the menus - however I don't have a dump of it just yet to experiment on.

Darkankh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey war just wanted to let you know the patch link for tales of innocence goes to an opps page. thanks for all youve done

War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
It's already been pointed out a bunch of times. It's not really my problem if the author doesn't re-upload it... so I guess I'll just remove the download link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.