BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lol at the bad words part he just broke it. Seriously we got a thread and its doing fine.

Edit: To add a comment (or post), click the Add Reply button (what are we supposed to be really dumb or something?)

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
since both threads are different in purpose (precode and this new unofficial thread)
i would say good luck
smile.gif

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
well....
QUOTE said:
For R4 DS users and its clones (M3 Simply, N5 DS,etc), you'll need to get a new flashcart (except R4 DS and its clones).
^
wtf?!
wrong. we don't have to get a new flashcart...zzz

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
iPikachu said:
well....
QUOTE said:
For R4 DS users and its clones (M3 Simply, N5 DS,etc), you'll need to get a new flashcart (except R4 DS and its clones).
^
wtf?!
wrong. we don't have to get a new flashcart...zzz

true, antonkan, u made your first mistake which is to type this out, u need to keep in mind that not everyone is lucky enough to get a decent flashcart, alot of countries are still selling r4 and their clones(singapore still included ....) to unsuspecting customers and keep in mind the following:

No.1: they don know that r4 sucks and that its outdated

No.2 they will probably buy it because that's the most famous brand and also it might be cheap aka they have no idea the pricing of other flashcart

No.3 Its their only choice. I remember wenting back to a shopping centre and all they have are N5 and some other r4 clones.

And also, no thread has ever hit the 1k page, most of the time, by then, it would have been just truckload of spams... and it would have been locked already

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Well, from now on STOP offtopic...

Just give it a go, and we'll see how it'll turn out..
I don't have high hopes for this thread, but hey, it takes 10 seconds to close the thread..I want to see if it'll work before I close it..

And I don't think that author realizes how big responsibility this is, and how hard it is to even maintain the cheat thread, let alone cheat database!

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Toni Plutonij said:
Well, from now on STOP offtopic...

Just give it a go, and we'll see how it'll turn out..
I don't have high hopes for this thread, but hey, it takes 10 seconds to close the thread..I want to see if it'll work before I close it..

And I don't think that author realizes how big responsibility this is, and how hard it is to even maintain the cheat thread, let alone cheat database!
Well, its not maintaining the whole database, he's a GBAtemp member, and therefore eligible to maintain it.
We're not active cause:
1) Narin has a job, and as such cannot make databases every 1 or 2 days.
2) We're (mainly Narin) using his spare time to come up with a new system for cheats, currently we have some ideas, like a code submitter form, and even a forum,
but they still need implementing...
3) Its unofficial so I'm hoping that means, that it will be maintained until the official database becomes more regularly updated.

Offtopic: whaat? my forum system is better than yours, it only takes 4 seconds to lock, move or delete a post/thread
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: