Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
I've learned something about Nintendo's upcoming press conference, set for Oct 2nd, and the "E for All Expo," set for Oct 3rd.

Nintendo was a BIG supporter of this event last year and they've put even more money into the show this year.

And everyone already knows that Nintendo is having a megaton press conference on the 2nd of Oct. This is when they unveil the new DS. Its also the lead into to this year's expo.

And guess what's going to be the star of the show? You guessed it.

Just thought you should know.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Looking forward to their showing anyway. Just to see if they can top the embarassment that was E3... I mean come on, they even apologized for that laughable showing.

Hopefully they'll show some interesting games due to come out... Not that it matters, as I've already sold my Wii.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
i seriously doubt this cos theres no evidence or source or whatever.
unsure.gif

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SPH73 said:
QUOTE said:
I've learned something about Nintendo's upcoming press conference, set for Oct 2nd, and the "E for All Expo," set for Oct 3rd.

Nintendo was a BIG supporter of this event last year and they've put even more money into the show this year.

And everyone already knows that Nintendo is having a megaton press conference on the 2nd of Oct. This is when they unveil the new DS. Its also the lead into to this year's expo.

Whew, at least the evidence is all there that this is real.
But you forgot this part of the quote!
Theres been some jagoff named "SPH73." This anonymous poster has been spreading rumors about new Nintendo systems, jumping forum to forum posting lies. Don't listen to a word he says. Oh yea, and he's a sheep shagger.

Or maybe w/out any real info, just because its in a quote field doesn't make it real.

I'll stick with this:
Latest info *I'VE* come across about the new DS (via kotaku)

And maybe i'll be pleasantly surprised with this
tongue.gif

TripDyke

Trophies
Website
bichan.livejournal.com
XP
Country
SPH73 said:
QUOTE said:

Source is a thread on /v/, reliable huh?

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Ferrariman said:
...nintendo demonstrating how pigs can fly.
Trebuchet, duh.
wink.gif

Does any of those rumor-spreaders ever explain why Nintendo would release a new DS? Is the DS Lite not selling well? Are sales dropping? Are game developers abandoning it? Is there a new handheld coming up that a new DS would have to compete with?

No.

zardoz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Whatever happens, I suspect it will be impossible to run things like the R4/DSTT and similar on it. It's an ideal opportunity for the makers to lock it down really tightly, given the attempt at suppressing flash carts recently.

Regards,

Z.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:

Sorry, this made me laugh uberly hard.

feds4u

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SPH73 said:
QUOTE said:

Coincidence.

adriande2

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
it seems really fake
all that stuff... a camera, phone?
that would be more like $270 if you ask me
and apple hasn't joined with any other companies except for A,T&T for support
which would come to a monthly price for cell phone fees
and the fact that Nintendo wouldn't come out with just new software but also more RAM, a data storage, and a newer model
all these things: playing music, taking pictures would be put into carts instead of being built into a DS
they would also announce this on the website

i don't think Nintendo would do this exactly

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm