Hacking the new cIOSCORP_v3.6_dmm

air2004

Air
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently installed cIOSCORP_v3.6_dmm and love the fact that it runs from disk chan .......couple questions though , first , I inserted tiger woods 10 and it wants to update , I had that game working under neogamma loader and have never been asked that , so is that safe ? safe to update by disk I mean.......I was and am running 4.1 u , by was , I mean , I updated to 4.2 via wani's hack , but that deleted homebrew from the sys chan , therefore , I did a nand restore from bootmii , because I was smart enough to install that when it came out , which fixed me to going back to 4.1u .....anyway under cIOSCORP_v3.6_dmm , are you smarter than a fith grader doesnt work ...it use to work , all my games did , (I dont wanna run through them all ) but why does tiger wanna update ? thats what I need to know .....and a side note all the wads I installed under 4.1 then updating to 4.2 then restoring to 4.1 , they dont work , says chan cant be used , can thaqt be fixed ?

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Get priiloader and use the hack to block disc updates

OR

Get startpatch(I think its for 4.2 only but not 100% sure) and use the hack to block disc updates.

If the game still will not play properly then it's because your missing an ios file required by the game.Use Dop Ios Mod 9 to update your ios files.

gisel213

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did u install priiloader to block disc updates????

and when you went back to 4.1u from 4.2u did you install the IOS60V6174 ES+TB+IDN WAD

then install the 4.1u system menuv499 wad with wad manager 1.5?????

also on the not working games region free wii games must be enabled in priiloader if it's a pal copy
or non ntsc/u game it wont work.....

get the priiloader and 4.1 hacks ini file cause on 4.2 region free games wont work...

hope this helps

while in wad manager install the IOS60 wad then install the system menu without leaving wad
manager 1.5 very important!!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."