Homebrew The NDS Hombrewers Credits.

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
OP
Trophies
XP
Well, it wont be long before the DSi comes out and the NDS homebrew community dies.
Therefore My fellow Tempers and I will try our best to add every coder and people who contributes to the Homebrew community to the Credits.
Please post the coders names and people who associate with them i didnt add and respect them. Without the we would not have moonshell, no DSHobo no Beup and no GBAExpaoder.

Thank You to:
Yasu [for YSMenu. What a life saver for R4 users]
Darkfader [for his excellent rom dumpers and r0mloader[hehhehheh i bricked my annoying friend's DS MWAHAHAHA]]
Moonlight/Infantile Paralysier [for your awesom moonshell and Image Viewer]
TeenDev [for your fantastic Hombrewcast and that other menu hombrew [lol sorry i forgot whats it called]]
MR_C0W [for your awesome Homebrewcast]
Costello [For your DSHobro]
sonny_jim [for your fantastic DSLinux]
HtheB [for beup!!! YAY!!]
DragonMinded and Heero [for DSOrganize]
Lick [whatever sprogurt said =p=p]
Bronto [for ndsmail (absolutley wonderful piece of homebrew! loved it)]
Bootlegger [for NDSspirit?]
Richard [for Bunjallo!!!!! =]=]=](useful when i forgot my expansion pak)]
Jesse? [for Colours!?]
MonkeyNZ [for win2ds?]
William Garrison? [for dsdictionary]

...and ill think of more later =p=p.
BTW: can you also add the author's names? its very hard to google search them all with a very shitty internet =p

Ballistic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I concur that the coders aren't deserving the credit they actually deserve. One of them I believe to be is our very own akaio team; kudos to you and everyone else in the homebrew scene.

sprogurt

Trophies
XP
Country
is sonny_jim pepsiman? also HtheB for his work with beup, dragonminded - where would we be without dsorganize? flick - when i came into the scene (about 2 and a half years ago) lick created some awsome homebrew apps! a weather viewer, wifi hotspot finder, ds light code lines. etc

hope this little list helps!

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, Pepsiman was one of the earlier DSLinux developers (along with Hoss, STSP, and Amadeus, possibly a couple others), while Sonny_Jim joined a bit later and is currently the only person who still actively works on it.

Sarvesh50

Aye!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Heeroo is still working on dso
wink.gif

And HtheB is an ******* he only got the source and cant code i heard he only did the skin

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I think this might not work out too well because it's missing a gazillion people lol.

Yeah, there is some controversy around HtheB's contribution to beup, and i wouldn't say that it is the finest nor the most groundbreaking thing released on the scene.

But anyways, good luck
smile.gif

btw Lick made DSLiveWeather and some of the slot2 expansion libs, softreset libs i believe.

edit: here, i'll list some homebrew personal favs of mine. if u want to look up their authors.

Colors
ClIRC
DS2Win
NDSmail
SvSIP
SylphAmp
diiagnose
DSNotes
NewDictS
Pocket Physics
New Caisse DS

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
considering the massive amount of DS PHAT and DS LITE consoles out there It would be safe to say the DS homebrew scene is FAR FROM DEAD!

xxRAG3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bet there has to be some way to get the DS homebrews to work with the DSi, if not then i don't care too much. My ds wouldnt use any of the damn ones that utilized internet (AIMDS, jeez i wanted that.) because of the dynamic settings. As for favorite homebrews, id have to go with
SnesDS
NesDS
As for groundbreaking, i'd go for svsip (made my samuelsomething...)
It has a TON of problems, but its an amazing innovation that proves that the DS can do almost anything (i kind of wish the wifi was better...)

sprogurt

Trophies
XP
Country
how the hell did i forget oxtob? creator of nitrotracker which was a sequencer (i think) and pocket physics, ds midi, maybe its just me but they're some of the best apps!

stinkoman

Magnificent Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um... we had a NES homebrew released today and gba gets releases frequently. I don't think ds homebrew is gonna die out....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn