the most retarded wii internet connection problem

Discussion in 'Wii - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by Nintendude205304, Sep 25, 2007.

1. Nintendude205304
    OP

Nintendude205304 Banned

Banned
    Sep 16, 2007
    United States
    Ok so I bought my wii at supertarget at like 7pm and there was basically no one there. They said it was a customer return and I couldn't believe my luck!!! Now, guess what. The "customer" who returned it locked the Wii internet settings with a PIN, and I have absolutely no idea what that PIN is!!! So what should I do?

2. dsbomb

dsbomb GBAtemp Fan

Feb 12, 2007
    United States
    Illinois, USA
    Take it back. When talking with the customer service people, make a big scene, yell, kick the counter, demand to talk to a manager. They will do anything to get you to shut up then. Politely discuss with the manager the problem, how difficult it is to get a Wii in stock. Then ask if he'd be willing to reserve one in their next shipment for you.

Or, you'll just get a refund.

3. MohammadKoush

MohammadKoush Member

Newcomer
    Jan 19, 2004
    United States
    or call nintendo for help!!

4. legendofphil

legendofphil Phil no Densetsu

Nov 19, 2002
    I hope you didn't pay full price for it.

5. rhyguy

rhyguy GBAtemp Maniac

Jul 21, 2007
    Melbourne
    try taking out the battery in the bottom for a while, and unplug it

6. adgloride

adgloride Its A Wii Wario

Apr 2, 2003
    Taking the battery out sounds like a good idea. Unless its stored on the Wiis flash drive. Usually they have some kind of pin to bypass it.

7. wiithepeople

wiithepeople ^^didn't play it that much, but I love it =D

Sep 30, 2007
    United States
    the banned
    Yeah call nintendo support they will probably disable the PIN

8. Osaka

Osaka GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 25, 2007
    United States
    Ragol
    gamestop reserved a wii for me in july when one of the employees told me that he would check if they had any wiis if i would reserve a game. I said no cause I just wanted to know if they had any wiis and he wouldnt check... I told my parents when they asked if they had any and they went there pretty mad and talked to the manager... I wonder if that guy got fired? I hope ^^;

9. tomqman

tomqman This Is Everyone's Fault But Mine.

Aug 7, 2007
    Isle Of Wight
    have you try formatting the wii theres some button to it in the settings i think its called system reset

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice