the most important question

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by ipumuk, Aug 17, 2006.

Aug 17, 2006

the most important question by ipumuk at 12:28 PM (1,414 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. ipumuk
    OP

Member ipumuk GBAtemp Regular

Germany
    when you say 100% compatibility, does this also mean full save support for all roms, no matter what technique they're based on?

2. Orc

Member Orc ‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Hong Kong
    Okay... I guess you pressed the wrong button and made a new topic instead of replying to a thread.

3. goretech

Newcomer goretech Member

United States
    We need to make a offical list of questions for DS Guru so when the TIME comes he can just go down the list and anwser them all.

4. ipumuk
    OP

Member ipumuk GBAtemp Regular

Germany
    the other topic was spammed with questions already answered and being answered over and over again in the same thread....

i made a new thread because a answer to the save question would be NEWS.

5. monaug5

Member monaug5 GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    I believe this is the best Method so far and it already theoretically beats the DSLink and other companies products the only downfall i can suspect is that it is only 512 MegaByte and 4Gbits which is a little small for some people but fine for me.

I hope we get to see a release date and another movie of demonstration of this in the coming week or so