The most epic fail of all time

bowser

Mwa ha ha ha!
Trophies
XP
Country
India
QUOTE said:
Come on, what's the most epic fail you've ever seen?
I thought that was obvious:

Sony's PSN. Duh.
smile.gif

PSN = Piece of Shit Network

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
pyrmon24 said:
Not really much of a fail. I always thought little kids were like dogs anyway. I mean, think about it. You need to give them their food, you need to clean them once in a while, you need to trim their claws/nails and fur/hair, you need to take care of their poop for them, you have to walk them or they become fat, you can't leave them home unattended or they will make one hell of a mess, you need to give them a good slap to teach them a lesson, you need to show who's the pack leader/boss or they won't respect you. And you sometimes need to keep them on a lease so they don't just run off. And that is why I'll get a cat instead of a child. At least they have a nice fur.
LOL THIS GUY SPEAKS THE TRUTH, anyways, I still can't find those nipples in your signature/avatar -_-

Pyrmon

Burnin' Monkey Love
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
SamAsh07 said:
pyrmon24 said:
Not really much of a fail. I always thought little kids were like dogs anyway. I mean, think about it. You need to give them their food, you need to clean them once in a while, you need to trim their claws/nails and fur/hair, you need to take care of their poop for them, you have to walk them or they become fat, you can't leave them home unattended or they will make one hell of a mess, you need to give them a good slap to teach them a lesson, you need to show who's the pack leader/boss or they won't respect you. And you sometimes need to keep them on a lease so they don't just run off. And that is why I'll get a cat instead of a child. At least they have a nice fur.
LOL THIS GUY SPEAKS THE TRUTH, anyways, I still can't find those nipples in your signature/avatar -_-
Why would you want me to have nipples on my avatar? Even if I did, they wouldn't be as nice as Monkat's...

junkerde

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my dad got out of the car at a mcdonalds drive through and walked through the windows to pay and get his food, then walked back to the car, but it was in his earlier days not knowing anything bout america, yeah im asian pursuasion

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
KingdomBlade said:
Raika said:
My most epic fail: Accidentally leaning too forward on my chair in class and nearly falling over along with the table, and EVERYBODY stared at me.
Happened to me.

8 FUCKING TIMES. I swear, I think I'm used to it by now.

I never did anything like that in school, although my greatest ever school fails are as follows:

- Twanging my ruler on the edge of the table until it snaps and a razor sharp fragment flies across the room and slices the teacher's face open. Seriously. Blood dripping onto her desk and everything. Was funny as fuck. Best part? I didn't even get detention for it.

- Pulling my friend's chair out from under him (a pretty common childhood prank) only for him to inexplicably go mental and hurl the chair at me before storming out of school and not coming back for a fortnight. Fuck knows what happened there.

- Asking the religious studies teacher, who was also the headmaster, to his face, whether he talked bollocks as a profession or a hobby.

- Telling the head of the school governers to go fuck herself in a bramble patch, although in all fairness she TOTALLY started that one. I was out looking for my stolen lunch box. I had a note to excuse me from class, but she didn't want to listen. Kept yelling in my damn face. So I 'expressed distaste' with her. Only to be dragged into the office and excluded for two days for my trouble. Joke's on them. I spent those two days skating with my brother.

Shockwind

SHINEEE!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Raika said:
My most epic fail: Accidentally leaning too forward on my chair in class and nearly falling over along with the table, and EVERYBODY stared at me.
Happened to me twice, since it feels good leaning on the chair.
tongue.gif

Miss Panda

Trophies
XP
Country
Blaze163 said:
I never did anything like that in school, although my greatest ever school fails are as follows:

- Twanging my ruler on the edge of the table until it snaps and a razor sharp fragment flies across the room and slices the teacher's face open. Seriously. Blood dripping onto her desk and everything. Was funny as fuck. Best part? I didn't even get detention for it.
ohmy.gif

I don't even have the words to describe how wrong in the head someone must be to find that funny.
mad.gif

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
pyrmon24 said:
SamAsh07 said:
pyrmon24 said:
Why would you want me to have nipples on my avatar? Even if I did, they wouldn't be as nice as Monkat's...
Just so you would look like "Monkat" and we wouldn't miss him, where is he anyways? Name change? Lol.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
KingdomBlade said:
Raika said:
Happened to me.

8 FUCKING TIMES. I swear, I think I'm used to it by now.
Happened to me ALL THE TIME.

This kibago just couldn't balance and even fell over once, nearly breaking the legs of the chair.
nyanya.gif

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mabilouz said:
I don't even have the words to describe how wrong in the head someone must be to find that funny.
mad.gif

I can get it with some teachers. It's about a decade now since I left school and I would still hit some of them if I saw them today. And I'm generally a pacifist.

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Blaze163 said:
Lali ho!

I just had to share this. If only in the hope that nobody here ever becomes stupid enough to replicate it if they're properly warned of the dangers of being a dumbass. Read on...

I went to my local pet store on my lunch break today to find a new collar for Nanaki, he's outgrowing his old one, and it's kinda crappy anyway. It was a worthwhile venture even though I couldn't find anything, I met another husky, a 6 week old puppy no bigger than a kitten, absolutely adorable. But anyway. So here's me wandering idly through the collar and lead isle, and I encountered what must be the single most epic fail of all time. See, the shop also sells these little dog clothes, little basketball jerseys and the like for the people who like that sort of thing.

Now to me it seems fairly obvious that if something is labelled as a dog coat, and it's in the middle of the dog accessories isle in a pet shope, logic dictates that it's intended for use with a dog.

Somebody please explain that to the little indian woman putting the coat on her child.

I wish to all heaven I was making this up. It made my eyes burn, watching humanity dip that low. I don't expect everyone to be a genius rocket scientist mastermind champion of intellectualism, but for fuck sake. Surely we can do better than this. Ever wonder why we've never been contacted by aliens? Because they shit like that and think 'nah, better leave it'.

Can anyone top that? Come on, what's the most epic fail you've ever seen? Share, I invite you. And I mean proper fails, you know. Not skateboarding tricks that went wrong or a granny being hit with a frisbee. I mean those moments in life when you see something so ridiculously stupid that you wonder how we ever evolved beyond the level of primordial ooze.

God I never saw it coming, and then your example and I am just stunned. You're right about the aliens.

Not even sure I can compete with that example. But try this on for laughs.

The 'for Dummies' line of books were on sale in this store eh.

Dating for Dummies -> Sex for Dummies -> Pregnancy for Dummies was lined up on the shelf in that order. I can't recall, but I think there was also Parenting for Dummies.
As I see it, you only need to fail to comprehend that being a dummy sure makes the whole set essential.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)