The Meaning of Life. The Purpose of Life. The Reason for Life.

G

GentleFist

i am the saviour of the 21st century

this world is falling and i was sent to save it

im some kind of superhero-prophet-thingy
you could call me the next-gen-jesus

well thats pretty much it

and of course im planning on world domination (not by war but by peaceful methods)

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Monty Python said:
Well, it's nothing very special. Uh, try and be nice to people, avoid eating fat, read a good book every now and then, get some walking in, and try and live together in peace and harmony with people of all creeds and nations.

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I live because I abhor the alternative. Because life is beautiful, and the experience alone is worth living for. It's really rather simple.

Kwartel

The fairest in all the land
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Vulpes Abnocto said:
Monty Python said:
Well, it's nothing very special. Uh, try and be nice to people, avoid eating fat, read a good book every now and then, get some walking in, and try and live together in peace and harmony with people of all creeds and nations.
I WANTED TO DO THAT!! xD

OT: We live because our parents were horny. And while we're here anyways, we should have fun.

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
laugh.gif
watch Monty Python's the meaning of life. as far as "purpose" there isn't one, other then to make others life a miserable hell. as far a a reason goes. eve shouldn't have eaten the apple
laugh.gif
or Adam should have listen to Lilith. an let her be on top an ride the donkey..
laugh.gif

there will never be peace, we as humans can't deal with peace. we always have to "pay" some one back for the wrong doings that the person did. peace means turning the other cheek, when someone ,lies,steals, cheats and ect.. no matter how bad it is.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
My reason for why I am still alive? I have a few reasons really, love being a big one that kept me alive, hell it was love that brought me back from the darkness. The pure adventure, there is so much I haven't seen and done in this world, if I die now there goes the adventure. And most all to win, to allow myself to die would allow myself to lose, I would be losing to everyone who has ever hurt me, to all those who tried to hurt me, and too all those who hate me. I can't let them win nor can I allow my own pain to win over me. I most succeed at any cost.

kiba93

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
the meaning of life?

Life is a way of living the moment, remembering the forgotten and hoping for the unarrived.

Life is just a slow and happy path to death, to make it seem less sad. This is why you shouldn't take shortcuts (nahhh mean)

Contrastly,i don't think there is a meaning of life in general but more of a personal meaning

Of course my phrases up there is an opinion, you shouldn't take it as fact
wink.gif

D

Deleted User

If you ask me having a solitary unavoidable reason for living seems a little psychotic

"YOU'RE LIVING YOUR LIFE, YOU HAVE TO DO THIS OR YOU WILL DIE"

I prefer to think we're free to do whatever we want with our lives, that's one of the beauties of life
so long as it fits with the law and the constraints of reality

D

Deleted User

Berthenk said:
Devin said:
To win "The Game".
The Game can't be won.

Well, actually, I was thinkin'

the rules of the game are:
1. Everyone in the world is playing The Game.
2. Whenever one thinks about The Game, one loses.
3. Losses must be announced

so what if you don't announce your loss? you've broken the rules and are therefore disqualified, meaning you're not playing the game anymore

SORTED

OT: I guess i'm Sorta a hedonist

Warrior522

"In all things, balance."
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kwartel said:
Vulpes Abnocto said:
Monty Python said:
I WANTED TO DO THAT!! xD

OT: We live because our parents were horny. And while we're here anyways, we should have fun.

Same, and XD.

Oh, and Portal 2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think I watched a video where two games at 4K where eating just over 16GB of RAM and it's the...