Kaphis

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Just a thought...I think we are beginning to get into the age of DS slot 1 solution where we are no longer buying the "product" so to speak but we are buying into the programmer and the team's support. The last few releases...it semes that everyone promises the same thing..the difference? the firmware...

Like someone mentioned on scdev forums....it seems that they are now all made in china with the same stuff....just different firmware...so from now on when you are making a decision on what slot1 to buy....take into consideration of the support staff u are actually buying from because they is what makes the difference..

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that was me.
shy.gif
I said it here too, in the "R4" thread. And what I said was, I wouldn't be surprised if all these things were being made in the same factory.

lurker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
that was me. 
shy.gif
  I said it here too, in the "R4" thread. And what I said was, I wouldn't be surprised if all these things were being made in the same factory.
I agree 100%. The very first thought that came to mind was "similar descriptions, similar functionality... looks like same card with different storage options (top loading TF, bottom loading TF, in built flash).

EDIT: After further inspection, it seems that it's not so simple. However, since I'll be in China for the next 2 months I'm going to get as many of these as I can, and see how they handle.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: lol