Skye07

OP
Trophies
Website
www.skyon.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Okay guys, I don't know if you'll like this but I (and probably alot of other people) spend quite a bit of time on GBAtemp and I've been posting in the similar topic on GameFAQs. It's pretty simple there are several sections for your post:

LP - Life Progress: Anything that happened to you today or is going to happen, or how you feel, etc...

GP - Game Progess: You're almost done with playing Zelda TP?
unsure.gif
Post your progress of your game in this section

OP - Other Progress: Anything not related to the two above, feel free to invent new sections.

Guess I'll start:

LP - I've been planning to reinstall my computer in 2 weeks so I started downloading all most up-to-date versions of the software I've got on my PC so installing it would be fast. It's wednessday! Only 4 hours of class
biggrin.gif

GP - Still busy playing Warcraft III, just beat the second mission of the undead, as soon as I'm done with W3 I'm going for TFT. Argh, I've got so little time
frown.gif
I still gotta continue with FF12RW on DS and with my Zelda OoT game. Probably gonna try and beat both in 2 weeks as I have no school then ^^

OP - Been reading the LOTR 50y anniversary edition for a few days/weeks now, almost at page 600, damn reading in English as Tolkien wrote it isn't very easy for non-native English speakers, oh well I just hope I'll be at the end of the book by the end of next week. In other news I hope people will like this idea and that it might one day be stickied
grog.gif

Skye...out!

anime_junkie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
LP: Registration for next year classes is upon me, and I don't know if I want to take AP Bio next year or senior year, because I'll have a lot of space on my senior schedule, but I like biology, and I like getting things out of the way, so to speak. I probably won't decide this until I figure out how my math credits are to be calculated, as I took some cram courses that shoved all my high school math requirements into 2 years, including precalc, and I'm not sure how the credits work on that.

GP: I have started yet ANOTHER game, Valkyrie Profile Lenneth. I think I have about 15-20 games that are currently "in progress" now. >_>

OP: Got my 2gig PSP Memory Card yesterday, which is awesome. Also, I just started reading A Game of Thrones. I'm only a couple chapters in, but I like the writing so far.

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
LP: Am on my way to second year Uni. Still a virgin if you only count humans.

GP: Playing random mini games on PC.

OP: Able to run 15km within an hour without stopping or puking my guts out. Meaning running comfortably.

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
LP: Getting ready to get take Zend Certification test. I'm at work and bored.

GP: Just started playing Mass Effect. Currently on Feros. Just started Advance Wars Days or Ruin too. Forgot what stage number I'm on (just after The Beast is gets help from the albino guy).

OP: 90% of my work hours for today complete. So 1 hour until I get off work.

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
LP: This week I decided was the week I was to get back to work. After 2 months of sitting around its time for me to bring home a little extra bacon.

GP: Contra 4...trying to beat the challenges...currently 29/40, Rune Factory, thats about it....I guess Zack and Wiki and Trauma Center 2 for the Wii?

OP: Trying to find the old me...the one that grabbed life by the balls and lead it in the direction I wanted to go...not there yet but working on it. Working toward my goal of retiring by 2010...recently pushed back from original goal of 2009.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
LP: Redoing my Maths and Physics A level in my shitty school. Its not such a surprise that I failed last year... half of the lessons keep getting canceled. Yesterday Physics A2 was canceled because of the Egypt-Cameroon match >_> . I'm doing a lot better though and even getting B's/A's in mock tests.
Also, my dad is coming soon. I can't say that I'm looking forward to it though...

GP: I've been too busy to play anything but I've been playing AW:DOR late into the night when I should've been sleeping. It's messed up my sleeping schedule but damn is it worth it.

OP: I've almost scrounged up enough money to buy a touch screen replacement/case replacement/screen protectors. The fact that I'll have a almost brand new DS within a month is the only motivation keeping me going right now. Life's pretty hectic at the moment.

Extreme Coder

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egypt
LP: Today was my last day in school! W00t!
grog.gif
I will have a 2-week vacation
biggrin.gif

GP: I've been losing some sleep the last few days as I discovered how stupid I am for not playing FFVII before (Yeah I know, I should've played this years ago). I've reached a bit past the Gold Saucer, and I have to admit I tend to use a FAQ every once and then to beat a boss or something like that, and I don't really know if I should do that. It will probably ruin the game for me >_>

OP: There is a 75% chance I might get my DS Lite tomorrow! I kept calling the game shops here in Cairo untill one of them said they will exactly TWO DS Lite units tomorrow. I will be there the minute they open.

Skye07

OP
Trophies
Website
www.skyon.be
XP
Country
Belgium
LP - School was over early today but did't have a key of the house and no one was home so I had to wait for an hour in front of the door
sleep.gif
. Tomorrow there's a party going on @school for all people in the last year (that's me included
tongue.gif
) and we're going to dress up all weird and do stupid things
biggrin.gif
, fireworks anyone?
wink.gif

GP - Still Warcraft 3, probably gonna play some more tonight.

OP - Getting Bleach 157, awesome anime ^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn