The Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Quest

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by GeekyGuy, Sep 7, 2010.

Sep 7, 2010
  1. GeekyGuy
    OP

Global Moderator GeekyGuy Professional loafer

United States
    I was just checking GameFAQs for upcoming releases and stumbled upon the game. I remember hearing about it, but having little interest, I didn't follow its progress. But bored this morning, I glossed over the data for the game and found it was developed by Headstrong Games (House of the Dead: Overkill/BWii).

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Looks like a hack-n-slash. I admit, I'm not super excited for the game, but I'm now curious about it, if only to see what Headstrong does with it on DS. I believe the release date is Sept 14.

2. Guild McCommunist

Member Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States
    Meh, I don't know, HotD: Overkill and Battalion Wars II were also pretty much ground-up games and built for the Wii, this is just a "we need it on every system" type of game. They're also using a licensed that I can see going for the degree of overusage that Star Wars has (although Star Wars has a surprisingly good track record on video games).

I'll probably give it a try but I'm not keeping my hopes up. I'd like it if it was some loot based hack n' slash game, we need more of those (let alone good ones) on the DS.

3. Rayder

Former Staff Rayder Mostly lurking lately....

United States
    This game looks at least remotely interesting to me. I like the map on the top screen, just have to find out how the game itself plays.