The Longest Thread....

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
What's the longest thread (in pages or posts or w/e) to have ever existed on GBAtemp? (Not including EoF threads as they are full of spam).

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gamerfan123 said:
Wizzerzak said:
^yh otherwise it would probably be this thread
QUOTE(Wizzerzak @ Mar 20 2011, 02:46 AM) What's the longest thread (in pages or posts or w/e) to have ever existed on GBAtemp? (Not including EoF threads as they are full of spam).

This one's the longest thread.
http://gbatemp.net/t149922-usb-loader-gx

I think that you misunderstood Wizzerzak. He pointed up using "^" to reference the poster above him and said OTHERWISE. OTHERWISE, which means that he was referring to what the answer would be if there was a hypothetical situation in which the conditions were different. OTHERWISE. Please understand what he says before you post and use gigantic letters. And you do realize that Wizzerzak was the one who started the thread and thus you're quoting him twice and correcting him on his own question, right? Please also check who the thread starter is before correcting the thread starter's simple response that used the word OTHERWISE.

And for the sake of all things, I am not trolling. I am merely pointing out an error that you obviously committed. And if I seem like an ass, sorry, but I was in the mood to type something like this out.

Shockwind

SHINEEE!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
KingdomBlade said:
Gamerfan123 said:
Wizzerzak said:
QUOTE(Wizzerzak @ Mar 20 2011, 02:46 AM) What's the longest thread (in pages or posts or w/e) to have ever existed on GBAtemp? (Not including EoF threads as they are full of spam).

I think that you misunderstood Wizzerzak. He pointed up using "^" to reference the poster above him and said OTHERWISE. OTHERWISE, which means that he was referring to what the answer would be if there was a hypothetical situation in which the conditions were different. OTHERWISE. Please understand what he says before you post and use gigantic letters. And you do realize that Wizzerzak was the one who started the thread and thus you're quoting him twice and correcting him on his own question, right? Please also check who the thread starter is before correcting the thread starter's simple response that used the word OTHERWISE.

And for the sake of all things, I am not trolling. I am merely pointing out an error that you obviously committed. And if I seem like an ass, sorry, but I was in the mood to type something like this out.
Oops.
shy.gif
Sorry about that.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
outgum said:
Pokemon Soul silver only got to 40 pages lol,
And heart gold got to something like 19 pages

XD
Try again
I believe he means one of the discussion threads. Those things were everywhere and huge.

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I think it was Grand Theft Auto DS..or

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Ring of Fates...for possessing the first anti-piracy technology ever in a Nintendo DS game..

THANKS FOR PLAYING!
biggrin.gif

The rest is History
moogle.gif

nintendoom

Nintendoom
Trophies
XP
KingdomBlade said:
Gamerfan123 said:
Wizzerzak said:
Wizzerzak said:
What's the longest thread (in pages or posts or w/e) to have ever existed on GBAtemp? (Not including EoF threads as they are full of spam).

'Tempers just got trolled
mellow.gif

QUOTE(Gamerfan123 @ Mar 22 2011, 10:27 AM)
Oops.
shy.gif
Sorry about that.

specially you

bdr9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder which thread on GBAtemp was posted on most frequently... that is, which thread would be the highest if you divide the number of posts by the amount of time it existed for. In other words, which thread has the greatest number of posts per day during the time it was active?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ending to the fallout series was lame could've gave us a bit more