B-Blue

slut
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Antarctica
"This video is not available in your country or domain." Fuck youtube.
I've seen this before it's hilarious
rofl2.gif

"Meet a giant fish, fuck its brains out!"

BumFace

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
NeSchn said:
Haha its totally awesome, and why is YouTube banning certain countries from watching certain videos?

it's soo gay, i can't even watch BYOB on youtube which sucks. have you seen 'Jizz in my Pants' by the Lonely Islands? its soo hilarious

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
B-Blue said:
rofl2.gif

I'm not sure if it's youtube that's doing that really. IDK about the guy from sweden but if your in the middle east the government has censored a whole bunch of crap. I was in Iran a couple years back and you can't even type in "boobs" or "breasts" and expect to get any kind of research from the internet even if it's for medical purposes. It's gay, I know, but that's what extremist Islam is.

B-Blue

slut
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Antarctica
golden said:
B-Blue said:
rofl2.gif

I'm not sure if it's youtube that's doing that really. IDK about the guy from sweden but if your in the middle east the government has censored a whole bunch of crap. I was in Iran a couple years back and you can't even type in "boobs" or "breasts" and expect to get any kind of research from the internet even if it's for medical purposes. It's gay, I know, but that's what extremist Islam is.

nah, it's youtube. content owners have allowed access to that video from certain countries.
For example, this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA4W1EwtyRM uploaded to youtube by warner brothers, is probably not available outside US. While this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4P3j8dh2ro (uploaded by BBC) is only watchable from UK. I can't watch any of the two videos btw
tongue.gif

It's not really government crap or anything, just some major companies blocking their ... stuff.

EDIT: Wasn't the Olympic games channel (youtube.com/beijing2008) blocked on the US?

eltrut

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
And I think at one point there you said something about sucking your own d***?

Nope.

Actually I'm pretty sure you did.

Nah that ain't me.

Awesome. I saw this last week, it made me laugh for ages.

I also recommend "Just 2 Guyz" by them on youtube, not quite as good but it has it's moments (mainly the point at which steve turns up).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I cant tell what my favorite N64 game is