Homebrew The legend of Zelda Wind Waker HD Problem

GLocc5000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So right now i am using the borwserhax method with Loadiine and every game has been working fine i am on 5.5.3 but everytime i start up the wind waker it loads at startup then it just freezes on this screen https://imgur.com/a/wpwdaYm i have tried 3 deff loadiine ready zeldas

Reactions: Lkyn

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
For some reason I can't view the picture. Anyway are you using both the TV and wiiu pad? Or is it just the TV with a pro controller? Or just the wiiu pad.

The reason I ask is the first time you load the game the picture is only displayed on TV and the wiiu controller only shows a blue screen with pictures from Zelda all in yellow. On the TV you need to select an in game option to display the game on the wiiu pad and then the TV will only display the previous picture that was on the WiiU pad.

GLocc5000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that shouldnt matter cause i play wii u ds games with no problem like pokemon soulsilver thi sis the first one i came across that does not work

Paolosworld

Dionicio3's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haxchi is a CFW and homebrew forwarder.
I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with Loadiine, which is a homebrew application that launches Wii U backups.
I say ditch Loadiine and just use WUP installer GX2 (along with IOUSHAX CFW) to install the Wii U backups instead as if they were bought off of the e-shop. You don't have to deal with Loadiine's bullshit.

Although seriously, It is nice to stop using the browser exploit and start using Haxchi instead.

Reactions: xs4all

GLocc5000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haxchi is a CFW and homebrew forwarder.
I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with Loadiine, which is a homebrew application that launches Wii U backups.
I say ditch Loadiine and just use WUP installer GX2 (along with IOUSHAX CFW) to install the Wii U backups instead as if they were bought off of the e-shop. You don't have to deal with Loadiine's bullshit.

Although seriously, It is nice to stop using the browser exploit and start using Haxchi instead.
could it be because im using a 2gb card? im getting a 64 gb next week and i dont have the money to get a eshop game, there is no way to get someone elses game from the eshop?

Last edited by GLocc5000,

Paolosworld

Dionicio3's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
could it be because im using a 2gb card? im getting a 64 gb next week and i dont have the money to get a eshop game, there is no way to get someone elses game from the eshop?

I don't think it's that, some people have sd cards with 500MB that work and some have 256GB cards. It's not the issue.
The only case in which it would be an issue is if the game you want is too large for your SD card, and LoZ:WWHD is less than 2gb, so it looks like your fine there.

I think that you should just use WUP installer GX2 along with IOSUHAX cfw to install the games on to your Wii U screen.
LoZ:TWWHD is known to have issues in loadiine anyway.

First follow this: https://wiiu.hacks.guide/
It will walk you trough the steps of installing Haxchi

After your done installing Haxchi (Not Coldboot Haxchi)
Then get IOSUHAX and WUP Installer GX2.
You can find guides on how to get both of those two things on YouTube. (Don't follow any other guides on YouTube though, all of them are super outdated!)

GLocc5000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think it's that, some people have sd cards with 500MB that work and some have 256GB cards. It's not the issue.
The only case in which it would be an issue is if the game you want is too large for your SD card, and LoZ:WWHD is less than 2gb, so it looks like your fine there.

I think that you should just use WUP installer GX2 along with IOSUHAX cfw to install the games on to your Wii U screen.
LoZ:TWWHD is known to have issues in loadiine anyway.

First follow this: https://wiiu.hacks.guide/
It will walk you trough the steps of installing Haxchi

After your done installing Haxchi (Not Coldboot Haxchi)
Then get IOSUHAX and WUP Installer GX2.
You can find guides on how to get both of those two things on YouTube. (Don't follow any other guides on YouTube though, all of them are super outdated!)
do i use NNu Patcher so i can get on eshop without updating? and is there a cheap game there for $1.99 or $2.99?

D

Deleted User

So right now i am using the borwserhax method with Loadiine and every game has been working fine i am on 5.5.3 but everytime i start up the wind waker it loads at startup then it just freezes on this screen https://imgur.com/a/wpwdaYm i have tried 3 deff loadiine ready zeldas
if your sd card is big (for example 256 gb) you can setup a red nand. a red nand is a redirected nand that is “installed” to your sd card and acts as a regular wii u nand in which you can install your games. check this tutorial https://gbatemp.net/threads/a-complete-rednand-guide.446878/ or you can buy an hdd it doesnt have to be very big. i use a kesu 120 gb hdd for my wii u and orks fine since wii u games do not take too much space. I am not saying this to offend anyone but loadiine is outdated from my point of view because games dont run at full speed (for example captain toad) i already tested it loadiine and “wup installed” and levels take more time to load in loadiine format. besides that not all games are compatible with loadiine and wup installer games are easier to find.

Last edited by ,

Paolosworld

Dionicio3's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do i use NNu Patcher so i can get on eshop without updating? and is there a cheap game there for $1.99 or $2.99?

Unfortunantely, Brain age is the cheapest one there is, and that's $6.99
Your best bet is to head to your grocery store and pick up a $10 Eshop Card and just redeem it. With all the games you will end up pirating, $6.99 really is worth the investment.

D

Deleted User

Unfortunantely, Brain age is the cheapest one there is, and that's $6.99
Your best bet is to head to your grocery store and pick up a $10 Eshop Card and just redeem it. With all the games you will end up pirating, $6.99 really is worth the investment.
or if your nintendo network id was registered before 2014 you can get it for free

Lkyn

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So right now i am using the borwserhax method with Loadiine and every game has been working fine i am on 5.5.3 but everytime i start up the wind waker it loads at startup then it just freezes on this screen i have tried 3 deff loadiine ready zeldas

Yo same here bro, i had it before the (was it?) 5.5.3 update like two years ago and played windwaker a lot, until the update came, and it always crashed on that same screen, i use the browser exploit loadiine gx2, other games worked fine if i recall. My sd card is 4gb. I got bored today and decided to play some, so i went on loadiine and it crashed, i thought i was the only one, until i searched on forums, i never decided to buy the ds game to use the homebrew. I hope your reply.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over