The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Scorpin200, Dec 30, 2006.

Dec 30, 2006
  1. Scorpin200
    OP

Banned Scorpin200 Iceman

United States
    For some strange reason the gamecube version of zelda is sought after more so than the wii version(go figure), especially since the controls are different. Actually to some that makes all the difference to everyone that's use to older controls of playing a rpg, and since it's the gamecubes last game it makes it more valuable i suppose.

2. Venoman

Newcomer Venoman Member

United States
    Well, yeah. I think things would be different if everyone who wanted a wii could get one, but for anyone not willing to camp out for hours the only way they're playing Zelda:TP for a while would be to track down the gamecube version.

3. legendofphil

Member legendofphil Phil no Densetsu

United Kingdom
    Some reviewers have said the Gamecube version is slighter superior due to the controls.
    The Gamecube version is very hard to get a hold of because it was a limited release.

4. Lazycus

Member Lazycus Rotten

United States
    Where do you get your information about a limited release? Sure they were snapped up for Christmas time really quickly but all the stores in my area had/have them. I can't see Nintendo putting any limit on how many copies they will produce for GC - especially at a price of $49.99. With the Wii already out there selling like it is along with the Wii version of TLOZ-TP I would think they will produce both versions as fast as they can.

5. iza

Member iza gbatemp, the new crack

United States
    yea, but i'ts better that they take their time producing it, so we dont end up filling another landfill with them like E.T.

6. Elrinth

Member Elrinth :Master beyond your imagination:

Sweden
    I got both Wii and GC version... I'm giving the GC version to my big brother tho, a late christmas present.. I didn't have enough money to buy it to him for Christmas [​IMG] I spent all my money on my own wii [​IMG]

7. Stokesy

Newcomer Stokesy Member

Australia
    What ever happened to super paper mario being released on the gamecube? or am I just crazy?

8. Arm73

Member Arm73 GBAtemp Addict

Italy
    they scrapped it and it's coming to the wii now.

9. kristijan08

Member kristijan08 GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    i've seen the GC version sold for 149.95AU because of its rareness, then i went into EB games and found them for 99.95AU! Ebay games are the official reseller in australia, if you live here dont get ripped off and go there. In all honesty though, cant see how a cordless handheld controller would win out vs the wiimote!

10. squirt1000

Banned squirt1000 Would rather have a cup of Tea!

United Kingdom
    The GC version is very highly sought after here in the UK too. Where I work we got 5 copies of the GC version in so I snapped up 2 of them with discount for £23 GBP each!!! They have never been opened so im gonna hang on to them as they are the last PAL release and will prob go the same way that Panzer Dragoon Saga went on the Saturn... Heres hoping anyways [​IMG]