Gaming The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes VS. The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

Which game is better?

• The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes

• The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

• Neither are gud, they are just clones of Call of Duty m8!!!!111!!!1!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You do realize, you literally just obliterated your poll by putting that last answer in there, yes? :P

On-topic, I prefer ALBW, simply because it doesn't require multiplayer to greatly enjoy. But Tri-Force Heroes is a GREAT game too.

DarkenedMatter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah Triforce Heroes isn't comparable to the single player experience of ALBW. Triforce Heroes is a really good game with friends and randoms (sometimes.)

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
albw, no contest
only thing that kept it from being amazing was the "babies first zelda game" slider set to extreme hand holding mode

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
ALBW, hands down. In fact, apart from being slightly too easy at points I feel like it is actually the best Zelda game in the series with ALTTP coming in a close second, followed by Links Awakening. Tri Force Heroes is really the fourth worst Zelda game after Link: The Faces of Evil, Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon and Zelda's Adventure on the Philipps CDi, followed by Majoras Mask.

endoverend

AKA zooksman
Trophies
Website
zooksman.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm in the camp of people who really liked ALBW. It had gorgeous graphics, great dungeons, and lots of content, but unfortunately as Joe mentioned earlier it was way too easy. That said, still a great game.

funnystory

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ALBW, hands down. In fact, apart from being slightly too easy at points I feel like it is actually the best Zelda game in the series with ALTTP coming in a close second, followed by Links Awakening. Tri Force Heroes is really the fourth worst Zelda game after Link: The Faces of Evil, Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon and Zelda's Adventure on the Philipps CDi, followed by Majoras Mask.

Majoras Mask is a great game,if you can't beat it follow a guide. The content of that game alone makes it worth playing regardless of your circumstance.

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Majoras Mask is a great game,if you can't beat it follow a guide. The content of that game alone makes it worth playing regardless of your circumstance.
Nah, I seriously dislike the three day game mechanic. It feels like the game is robbing me of my progress, things I finished don't stay finished. I am not a huge fan of the non-top-down Zelda games anyway.

funnystory

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah, I seriously dislike the three day game mechanic. It feels like the game is robbing me of my progress, things I finished don't stay finished. I am not a huge fan of the non-top-down Zelda games anyway.

its not better than oot IMO anyways. Ive played oracle of seasons and ALBTW for the 3ds I prefer the ones with 3rd person view lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Where's everybody?