Homebrew The Legend of Zelda: The Shards of Light

BassAceGold

Testicles
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I actually have no control of the server my blog is on, I'm on a friends server who I've lost contact with for sometime now. So my blog may be down for good or not, only time will tell.

Ace

GBATemp's Patrick Bateman
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
I have about ½-1 years non-stop, self-taught experience with Photoshop CS2 and GIMP, but I'm by no means a pixel-artist, but I can touch up on existing sprites, giving them the final touches and such, usually on thursdays and weekends. Sounds good?

WioWao

Trophies
XP
Country
BassAceGold said:
I actually have no control of the server my blog is on, I'm on a friends server who I've lost contact with for sometime now. So my blog may be down for good or not, only time will tell.
You cant get a free blog at drunkencoders.com
biggrin.gif

jakeup13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey im willing to help with sprites if you someone can guide me through how to layout the sprites cuz iv never done anything for a ds game but iv made sprites for my friends for some stupid rpgmaker thing but i made a master chief one, rorchaq, pikachu, a link, shadow link, horse, and shadow horse, ands link on the horse and a bunch of other stuff but im too lazy write more stuff... i will mostly likely be able to get to you with stuff by a weak or two with my current school work. iv work in photoshop and gimp for 5 years and done small sprite jobs for the last year and a half. so ya i just need someone to show me the way it needs to be set up and then ill be good to go
wink.gif

Trophies
Website
www.zeldainmypocket.com
XP
Country
United States
twiztidsinz said:
Awesome job bumping a 9 month old thread with 3 month old news...

You're welcome. Regardless, I frequent homebrew message boards and websites quite often, and hadn't heard anything about this project for a while. My guess is that most people haven't, as the main site was moved, no progress, etc. I could be wrong, though. But no real harm done, eh?

QUOTE(Xamus ace @ Nov 13 2010, 10:41 PM) could you like make a demo or a video about your progress

Thanks for actually reading the thread. Anyway, the demo can be downloaded here.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xavier_cross31 said:
Wow this is pretty cool can't wait top see the full game !!
gbasp.gif
Check the dates of the last posts about the project.

You'll never see the full game.

getaman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,
I keep trying to get this game to work but keeps getting the message ""Error Card Not Detected, check DLDI settings" when starting it up. I have patchet it with DLDI too, using M3 DS Real Simply card. No clue what is wrong and what to do, seems I am the only one with the problem since I have found no topic on this....

getaman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, not sure if I did it right. I had Sakura on my card, tried to run Zelda with it but all I see is a white screen...Did I do something wrong? Also DLDI patched it before.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
    Veho @ Veho: @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip. +2