Homebrew The Legend of Zelda: The Shards of Light

BassAceGold

Testicles
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Alright, so now that I have everyone's attention with the title, I might be able to get better results rather than the last few times I've tried this here. Basically I'm looking for help for a Zelda game I have been working on since December 2007, which is a remake of the original Zelda for the nes. Coding wise, the game is getting fairly close to completion, there are the bosses and mini bosses (13 of them) and what ever little things I decide to add left to code(not including bug fixing).

Here is information on what I'm looking for, the requirements, and how to contact me if you do choose to help: http://nds-zone.com/bassacegold/?p=138

Please do not ask for a release date or demos, the game will be released when it is finished which entirely depends on how fast this stuff gets finished. So I really wouldn't know a date and do not want to make promises that can't be kept.

BassAceGold

Testicles
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The last few times I've tried to get some help on here, no one really responded due to its semi secrecy at the time and them not knowing what the heck I was working on. This topic is not for seeking attention to myself, but rather to actually get some stuff done and move the project forward to completion.

I'm starting to see this may be the wrong place to ask for help...

jeremy506

Some dude.
Trophies
XP
Country
Nauru
I wouldn't write "Now that I seeked attention with the title", also provide some screenshots of the progress, or it will end up like my topic.

BassAceGold

Testicles
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You are completely misinterpreting the nature of the writing I used. There are plenty of screenshots on my blog for anyone to see. Now please stop filling my thread with useless comments and leave room for the people who have something useful to say.

jeremy506

Some dude.
Trophies
XP
Country
Nauru
Scared of negative comments?
I'm pretty sure GBATemp hasn't got a limit for comments.
Anywho, Nice game looking forwards to it.

BassAceGold

Testicles
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
At least negative comments can be used for improvement rather than pointless comments. Any feedback is good feedback in the world of homebrew where feedback is seemingly lacking for most projects.

BassAceGold

Testicles
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes I know the root site has been comprimised, my wordpress install is up to date, however the owner of the site has not fixed theirs.

thejellydude

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've got a friend whom I worked with on a compsci project. He's fairly talented with sprites, and I just wanted to see if you still needed an artist before I gave him a call. We're both in college though, so he might not be the speediest person, but he's pretty damn good.

BassAceGold

Testicles
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes I still need someone, if you could give him a call that would be awesome. I'm not so much worried about speed but rather about having high chances of actually getting things done.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't say that I can help with your project, but I hope you find some help soon. I would love to see this done.

nitrostemp

Trophies
XP
Country
oh its hacked have a look

Code:
Copyright © 2009 Hack3d BySiriUS - iHTilal.iN % Code-inJecT.Org (TURKiSH HACKER) NOT SECURiTY aDMiN. All Rights Reserved.

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
Skullcollector said:
At least you could play with my progress on my game. And the site could not be neccessarily hacked. The database could just be down.
just get out of the thread sc, nobody gives a shit about your "game" and your site has nothing to do with anything
shoo~

basscegold: when TSOL reaches release (or maybe semi-private beta) i'll be very happy to give it a try
smile.gif

on an unrelated note: you never hang out in #gbatemp.net anymore, where can i chat with you these days?
tongue.gif

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.