The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

steve007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well the patch work for my Aceard 2 i i got the game the same thing i cant use the pull string or the gear lol please add a link to patch it for us thank you

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
steve007 said:
well the patch work for my Aceard 2 i i got the game the same thing i cant use the pull string or the gear lol please add a link to patch it for us thank you

There is no patch yet, you'll just have to wait patiently until one is released.

Sinkin

Trophies
XP
Country
How did you found the Zelda Spirit Tracks rom? Did you guys just google on it?
unsure.gif

Swatkinz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey, Im trying to play the game (I as well did pre-ordered it) and the game will not work. I get to the NINTENDO start screen and freezes right there. I see you said something about gearbox? what is that?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Swatkinz said:
Hey, Im trying to play the game (I as well did pre-ordered it) and the game will not work. I get to the NINTENDO start screen and freezes right there. I see you said something about gearbox? what is that?
There is another official thread for this topic, and a fix already out for it

kironkabir

Trophies
XP
Country
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
Swatkinz said:

Dude.
smile.gif
Could you provide the link for the official thread, because I am kind of new to GBAtemp, and I don't know where to look.

Thanks...
biggrin.gif

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
kironkabir said:
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
Swatkinz said:

Dude.
smile.gif
Could you provide the link for the official thread, because I am kind of new to GBAtemp, and I don't know where to look.

Thanks...
biggrin.gif
You mean the official release thread? Here you go

the DOH man

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Swatkinz said:
thats EXACT what i had when i tried a rom from The Pirate bay it freezes when you get there

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol