The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

Nds Boy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i have the rom for it i will up load it but the first bit is the same an PH un till the actual game where u play.the part where u load ur game is the same as PH but the game is diffrent.
yaynds.gif

wii_go

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
it's a train game like phantom hourglass was a boat game, i'm too excited... i'll take it in jap to play it at the first time it's dumped

Chickendippers

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nds Boy said:
i have the rom for it i will up load it but the first bit is the same an PH un till the actual game where u play.the part where u load ur game is the same as PH but the game is diffrent.
yaynds.gif

GIVE US SOME SCREENIES OR A LINK OR YOU WILL BE BRANDED (And I mean "branded") A LIAR FOR AROUND ABOUT 95 YEARS!

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Actually, this game's already on the internet! O_O I saw it, but I couldn't download it because of some messed up double spambot thing that makes you do popup ads so you can get past one spambot thing... I did all 5 and none of them got the spambot thing to go away.

Just as a warning, I probably got a virus trying to get to the rom itself. You can try to get to the rom, but I doubt it.

jackdanielchan

Trophies
XP
Country
Tried using adblock plus on that website, didn't work.... It automatically knew what I was doing and redirected me to a page telling me to deactivate it...

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
Here's to wishing they took out that god damnned temple you had to come back to after every dungeon.
grog.gif
grog.gif
grog.gif

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
jackdanielchan said:
Tried using adblock plus on that website, didn't work.... It automatically knew what I was doing and redirected me to a page telling me to deactivate it...
Yeah, I can't deactivate adblock plus unless I go on firefox, so that's how I got on it. It's a big ripoff. I downloaded the php source code a little bit ago as an html document to my computer and erased the code for the spambot blocker... And when i tried to see what the download link for the game was... All the link did was add an # at the end of the URL. Seriously. Bogus ripoff.

And this other site I found it at, I had to get around it by editing the source code as well. When I got the dl link, I put it in but in the rar file was one file... And it was a word doc that said "this download has been removed" or something.

Oddly, I never found a working link for the game's dl, but I found a working dl for a Spirit Tracks save. http://filetrip.net/f4769-The-Legend-of-Ze...racks-1-00.html :wtf:

LAA

Trophies
XP
Country
I SO WANNA PLAY THIS GAME!!! The first one was awesome, and so does this, (Although I have to say, I hope the train doesnt ruin the feel of the game, I mean a boat with an engine was pushing it for zelda times, but a train!)
I've heard its been sold in shops already, but it still hasnt been uploaded!
Anyone have any luck finding it so far?
I've tried a few site and one of them said the link was removed, dont know if it was fake or not, still made me feel bad...
Still no luck... If the rumours about the game being sold in shops now are the true, surely the game would be uploaded by now...

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
The person on the Temp right now uploading(?) the ROM file is basicly saying that the game pulled a Umihara Kawase DS on us. The Gearbox does not work on the train.

QUOTE said:
Awdofgum: "It does not display the gearbox"

Okay, well that kinda sucks. Well I guess the patch will be out tomorrow? WHAT'S THAT!? How many AP checks are there in the game? OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!?

Nah, just kidding. But what Awdofgum said is ture. He's the one uploading it after all, I think.

R4KID

Trophies
XP
Country
He Chats The Biggest F**k In The World Because I Already Got The Game And Playing It Just Go To nitroroms Then Nintendo DS On The Left And Download The Game He Just Made Some Crappy Fake Rom To Make You Lot Get Happy.
Belive What You Want But If You Want The Game You Know What To Do And It Doesnt Even Need A Bypass To Play It He Just F'in Lies

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll see the 19.0 update that blocks use ability to it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol newegg+
    Screenshot-20240423-053504-Gmail.jpg
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does update 19 really block it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.