Gaming The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword Walthrough/FAQ Thread

In your experience, do you think Skyward Sword is harder than other 3D Zeldas?

• Yes, it's too hard for me!

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • Yeah, but I can handle it!

Votes: 117 55.2%
  • Not really, I think it's about the same.

Votes: 67 31.6%
  • I think it's a little too easy...

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • This is for babies! It's way too easy!

Votes: 8 3.8%

• Total voters

KTroopA

Trophies
XP
Country
I finished the game, it was great :)
And I also recorded the end, I'll may upload it later on so everyone can watch it ;)

how long on average would it say SS takes to complete, just the main quest? Can you go back and do the side quests after completion. Also then how long is total game time playing casually and not rushing would you say mate?

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am currently in the Fire Sanctuary and I'm reading a stone tablet that says "The bridge of decision, choose the path you believe in, move forward bravely." What do I do next?

Also how close am I to finishing the game?

AetherMaster

Aether
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am currently in the Fire Sanctuary and I'm reading a stone tablet that says "The bridge of decision, choose the path you believe in, move forward bravely." What do I do next?

Also how close am I to finishing the game?
Go to the edge that you can jump off of. When you look down, you'll see that there are two dragons. Jump into the mouth of the one that looks like it's asleep.

You have a bit more to do after this temple. You'll have to find three dragons, then you'll have another silent realm, then one more temple in Skyloft before you get to the final two bosses.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am currently in the Fire Sanctuary and I'm reading a stone tablet that says "The bridge of decision, choose the path you believe in, move forward bravely." What do I do next? Also how close am I to finishing the game?
Go to the edge that you can jump off of. When you look down, you'll see that there are two dragons. Jump into the mouth of the one that looks like it's asleep. You have a bit more to do after this temple. You'll have to find three dragons, then you'll have another silent realm, then one more temple in Skyloft before you get to the final two bosses.
\
Thank you for your help. I got the ultimate master sword and now I have to find the triforce. I talked to the headmaster in skyloft and he said to find the sky god in the thunderhead but I cant find him. What do I do from here?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Anyone know how I can get this goddess cube in Eldin Volcano?
jshot20111118171336.png
It's the last one I'm missing and I can't reach any of the nearby vines with clawshot. It's past the hot room, near the entrance to the 6th dungeon (or is it 5th? I'm not sure, but I did it last)
Just dump and glide to the platform behind the rock. There is a gossip stone close by, and it will tell you exactly this. If not, the gossip stone by the Academy, at Skyloft, has a video of this. By the way, how do you know that's the last cube?
I dowsed for cubes everywhere in the 3 areas after getting the ability to dowse for them and I've already collected all the other ones. ;) (at the same time I collected the song parts)
I knew there was a gossip stone there because of the butterflies, but couldn't reach them :P
I haven't used the sheikah stone, it feels like cheating (moreso than checking a guide/asking someone for help)

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Still stuck on where to go. I cant find Levias anywhere in the thundercloud.
after you talk to the academy headmaster, you need to talk to professor owlan who will guide you to where you need to go next. You can't just go straight for thundercloud, you need to do 2 more steps before they send you in.

cris92x

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the first time, I've actually gotten stuck in this game and its driving me crazy. I am supposed to be getting the sacred water for the sea dragon and when you enter the temple theres a lock on the door to proceed. One of the mole guys has taken the key and he has lost it and I've been searching for it and I cannot find where the darn key is.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Where can I find some Bokoblins with Monster Horns? They were everywhere and now when I actually want to find them, I can't find any. Eldin Volcano and the Sandship don't have any anymore.
Is it random whether they have monster horns or is it only in specific spots? If it's in specific spots then does anyone know which ones? I found some bokoblins around the entrance to the Lanayru Mining Facility but they didn't have any.

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
For the first time, I've actually gotten stuck in this game and its driving me crazy. I am supposed to be getting the sacred water for the sea dragon and when you enter the temple theres a lock on the door to proceed. One of the mole guys has taken the key and he has lost it and I've been searching for it and I cannot find where the darn key is.
in the right room dive into the water and go through the opening and climb the vines. The key is in the dirt there.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has someone uploaded a walkthrough for the entire game? I find parts on YouTube but it's either just the beginning of the game or only random parts in between.

cris92x

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you get regular bird feathers, not blue bird feathers. What bird do I have to catch? I try getting close but they fly away b4 I am able to get any small bird. Would help if someone would just tell me an exact spot where birds appear and I'll try my luck there.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
How do you get regular bird feathers, not blue bird feathers. What bird do I have to catch? I try getting close but they fly away b4 I am able to get any small bird. Would help if someone would just tell me an exact spot where birds appear and I'll try my luck there.
You have to walk very slowly and use your net when you are right in front of them. Any bird that isn't blue will give regular feathers.

Nizireth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
How many hearts (excluding the two life medals) can you get? I'm at 17 3/4 and out of ideas how to even find one more piece. Also, is there any way to confirm you found all Goddess Cubes other than dowsing and not finding one?

And cris92x, the bigger net helps a lot. Depending on how far you are into the game I'd say in front of the temple is a good spot to get many of them.

Andrew_DS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think there are a few too many helpful hints for me to put them all on the front page now =P

So, how is everyone enjoying the game? =D

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone know how I can get this goddess cube in Eldin Volcano?
jshot20111118171336.png
It's the last one I'm missing and I can't reach any of the nearby vines with clawshot. It's past the hot room, near the entrance to the 6th dungeon (or is it 5th? I'm not sure, but I did it last)
Just dump and glide to the platform behind the rock. There is a gossip stone close by, and it will tell you exactly this. If not, the gossip stone by the Academy, at Skyloft, has a video of this. By the way, how do you know that's the last cube?
I dowsed for cubes everywhere in the 3 areas after getting the ability to dowse for them and I've already collected all the other ones. ;) (at the same time I collected the song parts)
I knew there was a gossip stone there because of the butterflies, but couldn't reach them :P
I haven't used the sheikah stone, it feels like cheating (moreso than checking a guide/asking someone for help)

Where is the goddess cube in the first dungeon? There is one there and not being able to dowse in dungeons, I am clueless to find it.

How many hearts (excluding the two life medals) can you get? I'm at 17 3/4 and out of ideas how to even find one more piece. Also, is there any way to confirm you found all Goddess Cubes other than dowsing and not finding one?

And cris92x, the bigger net helps a lot. Depending on how far you are into the game I'd say in front of the temple is a good spot to get many of them.

You're missing one heart piece. You can only have 18 hearts in this game, you need the 2 medals to complete the full bar.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just came back to say I beat Skyward Sword before\ midnight. I want to thank everyone for helping me make this possible you guys are awesome.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!