The Legend of Zelda: Parallel Worlds

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Bladexdsl, Jul 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Jul 25, 2009
  1. Bladexdsl
    OP

Member Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Australia
    just downloaded it and tried it out holy crap is it hard!! for those wondering WTF a new zelda??!! well yes and no. lozpw is a fan made game using zelda 3 engine it's a totally new game (fan made) and it''s recently been ported to the wii VC! can't say where to download either google is your friend more info here (download is not there not for wii anyway) http://zeldaparallelworlds.googlepages.com/intro. for those who have tried it what you think it's friggin hard!! [​IMG]

2. Elritha

Member Elritha GBAtemp Addict

Canada
    I tried this out when it was originally released. Found it very difficult and didn't get very far in it. I should really give the game another go. I did enjoy the old Zelda for the SNES, one of my favourites. [​IMG]

3. Bladexdsl
    OP

Member Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Australia
    nevermind don't download it's faulty. just found out the save doesn't work meaning it won't save your game ever even if you tell it to! when you load your always back with 3 hearts and at the beginning. what a fucking disappointment [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.