• Replies 33
  • Likes 2

Walker D

I have a hat
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Shouldn't this thread be closed by now? The video's fan-made - it says so in the title itself.

I'll report it and leave the rest to the mods.

Have it title changed would be enough ...so people can continue to comment on a well made fan video

OlinHendershot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
I saw this on the day it is released. I hope so bad this could be real!
EDIT: When I say that, I mean I hope they respond to the feedback and make it

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Lol, I can't believe people were debating if it was fake or not. It seems only like three of us read the video's title.
Except a huge amount of us actually originally saw this from a different uploader saying "we don't know if this is real or not." So when we saw the topic and video link hre, we didn't bother watching. And it's not like the OP said outright it was fanmade.

But either way, I already figured it was fake. It's not Nintendo's style of commercial.

Walker D

I have a hat
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Would be cool if Miyamoto actually watched this fan video ...maybe good things could happen? :P

Lol, I can't believe people were debating if it was fake or not. It seems only like three of us read the video's title.
Except a huge amount of us actually originally saw this from a different uploader saying "we don't know if this is real or not." So when we saw the topic and video link hre, we didn't bother watching. And it's not like the OP said outright it was fanmade.

But either way, I already figured it was fake. It's not Nintendo's style of commercial.

But it certainly was a pleasant misunderstood ;)

(even though I knew it was fan made)

Reactions: 1 person

TripleSMoon

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Am I the only one who noticed the video itself never claims to be for a remake? It briefly mentions "the curse is back", but that's about it. It never says "coming soon" and never even adds remake, HD, or 3D to the title. The creator of the video could've just meant it as a little tribute ad for the original game, and right now is thinking "LOL WTF?" :-p

Zerosuit connor

Baby I'm Back ♥
Trophies
XP
Country
Am I the only one who noticed the video itself never claims to be for a remake? It briefly mentions "the curse is back", but that's about it. It never says "coming soon" and never even adds remake, HD, or 3D to the title. The creator of the video could've just meant it as a little tribute ad for the original game, and right now is thinking "LOL WTF?" :-p
I noticed too. Nonetheless Nintendo needs to hire this fan for concept and design aspects. I've watched it like 9times today :D

Reactions: 2 people

TripleSMoon

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I noticed too. Nonetheless Nintendo needs to hire this fan for concept and design aspects. I've watched it like 9times today :D
I wasn't too crazy about the "bounciness" of Deku Link's nose. but aside from that, I agree that it was amazing. I really want a 3DS remake though, rather than a full-on HD remake for Wii U. I can already play the original on the big screen with N64, Gamecube, Wii, or emulator, so I'd rather have a mobile version for any potential remake!

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I read somewhere, that Eiji Aonuma just didn't think it would make sense to release another remake so close to their OoT remake. So, in other words - It could still happen and most likely will, just not any time soon, especially given Nintendo's upcoming full plate.

TripleSMoon

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I read somewhere, that Eiji Aonuma just didn't think it would make sense to release another remake so close to their OoT remake. So, in other words - It could still happen and most likely will, just not any time soon, especially given Nintendo's upcoming full plate.
Well, hey, at least they're learning... remember the slew of re-released Mario games during the GBA era? We seriously didn't get a single original Mario platformer on the GBA.

Reactions: 2 people

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I posted this last week.
Its a proposal video double teamed by two guys as a suggestion or a mock up video to see if the big N should greenlight preproduction on a new game.

The Minecrafter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I knew it was fake from the beginning. But I think that it could have been more believable without the vertical lens flare on tatl(?). It would have been fine if it was just for a second, but they kept using it and the triangles around tatl too. That was the only thing that kept me from believing the video was real, besides the absence of any Nintendo logo.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)