The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask arrives on Nintendo Switch Online next month

unknown-14.png

On the heels of the arrival of Banjo Kazooie onto the Nintendo Switch Online Expansion Pack service, Nintendo already has yet another heavy hitter of a Nintendo 64 title to offer for subscribers next month. The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask will be launching on NSO sometime next month. Currently, you can play The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time--Majora's predecessor--on the Switch while you wait for February.

sley

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Unless they fixed the lag (like with OOT), you're better off playing it anywhere else.

Lag should be better compared to OOT since it runs with a higher framerate.

They should really release a monthly option for the expansion pack with a bigger discount if owning already a standard membership. Paying such an high price for a couple roms with less effort in them than the Wii VC is stupid.
Sucks that the more or less good remakes are stuck on the 240p 3DS.

Blavla

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

On the heels of the arrival of Banjo Kazooie onto the Nintendo Switch Online Expansion Pack service, Nintendo already has yet another heavy hitter of a Nintendo 64 title to offer for subscribers next month. The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask will be launching on NSO sometime next month. Currently, you can play The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time--Majora's predecessor--on the Switch while you wait for February.

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1484332483160072194
to late ;)

thekarter104

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wonder how Majora will emulate.
Currently playing Ocarina, but I don't like the fog, but there is no pause lag, which is why I'm playing on Switch anyway even though the fog is garbage and ugly.

I get major pause lag on unofficial emulation. So atleast Nintendo doesn't have the pause lag issue in their emulation.

thekarter104

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who cares? Beside ppl with no emulators
Yes, let's play a Wii VC game in Dolphin, emulator inside an emulator. Or the NES games in Animal Crossing GameCube using the dolphin emulator.
Nintendo Switch Online apps in Yuzu emulator.

As a bonus an input lag simulator game, powered by Nintendo 64,Nintendo Switch Online.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
They’re releasing this already? Huh. Did they ever fix those graphical issues in Ocarina of Time? I legitimately didn’t care about them, but apparently a lot of people did. So hopefully they ironed them out or a lot of people are gonna be mad again.

Fun game though. It’s not the 3DS version I would prefer but it’ll be way easier to play this since NSO has savestates built in.
I don't like the 3DS version because they completely ruined the Zora swimming controls. Swimming in Majoras Mask as a Zora used to be fun.

xatzimi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly it's really a shame they didn't rework the superior 3DS versions to work natively on a single screen, but I guess that would be harder than the simple extortion scheme this NSO thing is

NotEthanHobbes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They’re releasing this already? Huh. Did they ever fix those graphical issues in Ocarina of Time? I legitimately didn’t care about them, but apparently a lot of people did. So hopefully they ironed them out or a lot of people are gonna be mad again.

Fun game though. It’s not the 3DS version I would prefer but it’ll be way easier to play this since NSO has savestates built in.
Why DID so many care, anyway? As long as the game is playable and runs well, you shouldn’t care.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah forgot to turn that off